The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This disc's region code does not match this console

#1IlluminatiaPosted 4/30/2013 7:00:24 AM
Just bought Dishonored and DOA5 here in the UK, and now it's saying this, and won't allow me to access my own games. WTF. All of my games are PAL, and I've never had an issue. Called Microsoft and they have no idea.
---
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
#2FoppePosted 4/30/2013 7:14:20 AM
Have you tried the same discs in another system?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#3Illuminatia(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 7:32:47 AM
Yeah, Dishonored, on an old original model 360, and it worked. But it's not as if I can use that console whenever I want, and I don't understand why it's not working on mine. Like I said, all PAL games, all work fine, just these two new ones that won't. >_<
---
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
#4Illuminatia(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 3:30:27 PM
*bump*

Sorry, but it's a bit of a crisis. :/
---
#5Frisco557Posted 5/5/2013 3:45:22 PM
Take them back and get other copies?
---
Proud owner of an '88 Peugeot.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e14/frisco557/103_0809.jpg
#6creep50Posted 5/5/2013 3:50:29 PM
Illuminatia posted...
Yeah, Dishonored, on an old original model 360, and it worked. But it's not as if I can use that console whenever I want, and I don't understand why it's not working on mine. Like I said, all PAL games, all work fine, just these two new ones that won't. >_<

where did you buy your newer console???
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#7Illuminatia(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 6:10:53 PM
I bought it used. But I don't see what the issue is, PAL games work fine except my new ones... >_<
---
#8SparkItUpPosted 5/7/2013 6:15:03 PM
Illuminatia posted...

either contact ms or take it back from where you bought it...problem solved.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#9Lum_YatsuraPosted 5/7/2013 7:19:31 PM
Look in the console's video setting menus for any mention of 50hz. If it turns out you have an NTSC 360, that won't be there.
---
What's the buzz? A high voltage positive ion attack!? Chaaa!
#10RenamonPosted 5/7/2013 7:22:17 PM
lol i misread the topic title as religion code
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games