This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New GTA V Trailer!- Michael, Franklin, Trevor

#61BeefEasterPosted 5/1/2013 12:41:19 AM
the main thing that turns me off about the saint's row games is the driving

it's just no fun at all to drive a vehicle that has perfect handling
#62DRzCalderonPosted 5/1/2013 3:15:26 AM
MGS5PhantomPain posted...
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...
go play Saints Row, or some other lowest common denominator entertainment,

so now gta is high class since its serious now? get over yourself.

GTA has always been higher class because it's HIGHER QUALITY than Saints Row. In gameplay, graphics, atmosphere, cutscenes, voice acting, just overall better quality.

I completely AGREE. The sophisticated tone of realism that Rockstar delivers is intriguing. That's what made me love GTA4, it's REALISM and amazing attention to detail. Most casuals these days could see any type of low quality action/explosion and find satisfaction.

But Rockstar.....They know that they're the minority in the gaming industry that put pure dedication and work into their games when it comes to that stuff. QUALITY.

And I can understand the disappointment among those who were expecting GTA4 to be San Andreas 2.0 but keep in mind that they built GTA4 from the ground up to adapt to next gen. Not to mention the trial and error regarding the engines many of R* games are running off of that they had to experiment and still do. Remember Saints Row 2 needed a Saints Row 1 for it to exist. COMPARE those two and look at the upscale.
---
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
#63DrunkBeardGuyPosted 5/1/2013 5:22:20 AM
No it isn't. There's always a small group of butt-wipes that will hate everything, no matter what it is. It doesn't make it "divided" it simply means that butt-wipes need to shut their butt-wipe mouths and go play Saints Row, or some other lowest common denominator entertainment, and let us have a GTA topic without "OMGzz GTA IV is THA Sukzz".

When Rockstar makes a GTA game as good as Vice City or San Andreas again, we'll shut up. If you don't like seeing it, maybe you spend too much time on the internet, bro.
---
http://i.imgur.com/o5dxog2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1aREubM.png
#64BeefEasterPosted 5/1/2013 8:53:07 AM
DrunkBeardGuy posted...
No it isn't. There's always a small group of butt-wipes that will hate everything, no matter what it is. It doesn't make it "divided" it simply means that butt-wipes need to shut their butt-wipe mouths and go play Saints Row, or some other lowest common denominator entertainment, and let us have a GTA topic without "OMGzz GTA IV is THA Sukzz".

When Rockstar makes a GTA game as good as Vice City or San Andreas again, we'll shut up. If you don't like seeing it, maybe you spend too much time on the internet, bro.

I thought gta 4 was better that vc and sa
#65thecougPosted 5/1/2013 9:52:47 AM
BeefEaster posted...
DrunkBeardGuy posted...

I thought GTA IV was better than SA, but not better than VC.
---
The Coug abides.
XBL Gamertag: TheC0ug
#66Steven010702Posted 5/1/2013 10:15:24 AM
thecoug posted...
BeefEaster posted...
DrunkBeardGuy posted...

I thought GTA IV was better than SA, but not better than VC.

I love VC, it's probably my favorite, but it was short. I liked GTA IV, but not as much as the rest. I think the lack of tanks did it for me.
---
I lost the game!
#67flame030191Posted 5/1/2013 10:33:25 AM
Decided to watch the trailers while waiting for the CoD teaser (which is live and I already watched it, too).

They are using the same, generic GTA characters that were designed to be hated, and the way they were designed makes me truly not care anything about what happens to them.

Looks like GTA5 will, once again, be another bland open world game with a truly uninteresting story...
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#68DrunkBeardGuyPosted 5/1/2013 7:11:24 PM

You thought wrong
---
http://i.imgur.com/o5dxog2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1aREubM.png
#69Jas_PataPosted 5/1/2013 9:30:26 PM
DrunkBeardGuy posted...

You thought wrong

Nah, he was thinking just fine.

Freeroaming around in the city, wreaking havoc is much more enjoyable in IV. Running/shooting down peds is infinitely better.

If you are talking story etc. than I guess that is quite subjective.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#70Arucard05Posted 5/1/2013 9:36:44 PM
DrunkBeardGuy posted...

'tis because it was.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Now celebrating one year of irrelevance.