This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So which game sold better the Telltale Walking Dead game or Activision's version

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So which game sold better the Telltale Walking Dead game or Activision's version
2 years ago#1
I am curious to see this.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
2 years ago#2
I'm hoping it was the telltale one, considering it was about 100 times better than cash in game 986.
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
2 years ago#3
TellTale's one without question. That game kicks so much ass, Survival Instinct didn't even stand a chance.
---
Zero Stones! Zero Crates!
2 years ago#4
Why would you even have to wonder?
---
No Thanks
2 years ago#5
Telltale's, most likely. It's on iOS, PSN, XBL, and Steam. It got critical acclaim. Ep. 1 has been free multiple times. It won GOTY from a major label. It's cheaper.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
2 years ago#6
From vgchartz Telltale sold 0.67 million between the PS3 and the 360 version while Activision's sold 0.39 million between the PS3, the 360 and the Wii U.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=walking+dead
2 years ago#7
Is that only counting the disc version? I would think if it included digital downloads it would be MUCH higher for Telltale's game.
---
Well, that's like.... your opinion, man.-- The Dude.
2 years ago#8
It seems to be just the retail version which I presume means the disc version.
2 years ago#9
Yeah that has to be disc only. Most places rarely give out download numbers. Not sure why but thats how it is.
---
http://images.wikia.com/starwars-exodus/images/a/a1/Kamulos2.jpg
Now Playing: Just Cause 2, Defiance, Doom 3, Batman:AC
2 years ago#10
also by sell better do you mean number of copies, gross sales or profitability?

obviously having 5 parts and being super cheap/free helps telltale in terms of number of units.
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So which game sold better the Telltale Walking Dead game or Activision's version

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived