This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Netflix to lose 1700+ titles tomorrow

#1VasDeferensPosted 4/30/2013 5:57:38 PM
Titles from Warners, MCA and Universal will be affected ( like their 007 lineup ) due to licensing expiration . So get set with your marathon watching before they expire .
#2GuideToTheDarkPosted 4/30/2013 5:59:42 PM
Anything of note?
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#3kaMMakaZZi29Posted 4/30/2013 6:00:37 PM
I had Netflix awhile back and then got rid of it because nothing interested me... now I just started my 1 month free trial (under my same account) to watch all of Arrested Development and Hemlock Grove. Luckily I can catch Season 4 of AD on May 26th right before my trial is up... and I was going to keep it this time around to. After this topic... not so much.
---
PSN: kaMMakaZZi9 / XBL: kaMMakaZZi29 / ADD ME!
#4solidmx718Posted 4/30/2013 6:01:15 PM
Bye bye doctor who
#5GuideToTheDarkPosted 4/30/2013 6:04:23 PM
Man, we already lost Dexter. If Mad Men goes, I am...I am going to do things.

Not that I pay. Single netflix accounts can support multiple devices, folks. Take advantage of your relatives, won't cost em a thing!
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#6VasDeferens(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 6:05:14 PM
This might be the trend now. Eveybody and their mother wants to create their own streaming service, especially the various studios . They smell the dollars .
#7TheBlueStigPosted 4/30/2013 6:27:36 PM
VasDeferens posted...
This might be the trend now. Eveybody and their mother wants to create their own streaming service, especially the various studios . They smell the dollars .

Digital Distribution licenses don't last forever, things get delisted all the time on ALL the digital networks. It's not about people making their own streaming services at all.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#8VincentVegaPosted 4/30/2013 6:29:46 PM
Meh. Here in Canada the selection sucks anyway. I seriously doubt we have many of the titles being removed anyway.
---
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
#9JamanjaxPosted 4/30/2013 6:31:35 PM
Huh, I was planning on signing up to watch Mad Men soon. Guess they just lost my money.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#10moondog84Posted 4/30/2013 6:32:26 PM
VasDeferens posted...
Titles from Warners, MCA and Universal will be affected ( like their 007 lineup ) due to licensing expiration . So get set with your marathon watching before they expire .

funny username!
---
Spaceballs the Signature