This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Minecraft retail version US June 4/UK June 28 for those waiting for disk release

#1zerooo0Posted 5/1/2013 3:35:04 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/minecraft-xbox-360-edition-coming-to-uk-retail-in-june-6407792

If ya want a physical copy of the game then ya soon will have the chance.

Already got Minecraft, and it was worth every penny.
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#2GGearXPosted 5/1/2013 3:43:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 3:50:48 AM
GGearX posted...
Toyme? Wots that?

What?
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#4GGearXPosted 5/1/2013 4:04:36 AM
zerooo0 posted...
GGearX posted...
Toyme? Wots that?

What?

Never mind me. British chick's are hot.
Gemma Atkinson. Mmmmm.
---
GT: KryDamoure (The male version of Tomoko Kuroki)
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#5FoppePosted 5/1/2013 4:54:45 AM
No DLC included, and since it's a XBLA title it means that we can't install the disc...
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#6Damon PlusPosted 5/1/2013 9:08:45 AM
I've watched videos, but I've never understood the appeal in this game. Why has it sold so many units? What is so fun about it? It mostly consists in building things, right?
---
Step back! This is my blast shot!
#7pothocketPosted 5/1/2013 9:12:06 AM
Damon Plus posted...
I've watched videos, but I've never understood the appeal in this game. Why has it sold so many units? What is so fun about it? It mostly consists in building things, right?

Freedom of play. Do what you want, at the pace you want to do it, and the game will generate gameplay for you. Exploration and combat + crafting and building = good times
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#8EnclavePosted 5/1/2013 9:14:12 AM
I don't get why anybody would want the Xbox version of the game when the PC version is SO superior to it.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
#9SunDevil77Posted 5/1/2013 9:21:49 AM
Damon Plus posted...

Creativity fuels the mind

Enclave posted...
I don't get why anybody would want the Xbox version of the game when the PC version is SO superior to it.

Some people have friends.
---
I'm part of a dying breed...I am a positive gamer.
#10EnclavePosted 5/1/2013 9:51:11 AM
Indeed, which is why it's super easy to run a server on the PC for your friends to play on with you.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.