This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who are the FOOLS voting for Resident Evil Revelations Today?

#1ILikesCheesePosted 5/1/2013 5:09:02 AM
Hope springs eternal with you people, huh?
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#2GingaritoPosted 5/1/2013 5:11:03 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
Hope springs eternal with you people, huh?

Out of that list that is the only game that has my intrest. What did u vote?
---
Currently playing -WWE 13,Dead Island ,Injustice GAU
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Tomb Raider. Worst game so far: GOW Judgment
#3IChangedMyNamePosted 5/1/2013 5:13:43 AM
I voted DKCR 3D....

I don't like the Wii, only owned one for Tri and the Pikmin rereleases and then gave it to my lil sister when she went off for college. So I figure this would be a great time to finally play it.

Waiting for that Kirby to be rereleased on 3DS now.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#4SunDevil77Posted 5/1/2013 5:18:32 AM
What's it to you?
---
I'm part of a dying breed...I am a positive gamer.
#5TheGrandFinalePosted 5/1/2013 5:29:50 AM
Except that Revelations has been out for a year on 3DS, so we already know it's an outstanding RE game? Can't wait to spend hours into Raid Mode again.
---
GT- F0rneus / Nintendo Network - F0rneus / PSN -Helphinx / Steam- Chern0bog / 3DS FC: 4425-1553-4029
#6Kazuya_80Posted 5/1/2013 5:29:51 AM
Revelations got good reviews
#7LapanuiPosted 5/1/2013 5:30:03 AM
I actually didn't vote for anything. I also forgot Metro Last Light was being released this month lol.

I was planning on getting The Witch And The Hundred Knights, but it's release date is all over the place.

So... I'm not to sure what to get now. RE:R looks interesting and others have said it was a good game. M:LL is something I wanted to get after playing Metro 2033 (even though I need to finish it off...)

I'm currently playing Deus Ex:HR, I'm just doing a couple of playthroughs to mop up the achievements. I will probably be done soon.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#8vigorm0rtisPosted 5/1/2013 5:30:53 AM
Heard Revelations was really good. My RE fanboy could use a pick-me-up after RE6.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#9OMG_AIDSPosted 5/1/2013 5:41:51 AM
Other than the enemy design and occasional character swapping RE Revelations is a phenomenal game.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#10ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 5/1/2013 5:52:57 AM
TC gives cheese lovers a bad name
---
http://www.youtube.com/ALMIGHTYCHEEKS