This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Things that are worse than...Dragon Age 2?

#101barrysshoesPosted 5/1/2013 11:06:39 PM
A group of people standing next to each other talking in an aisle at a grocery store without moving out of the way for people who are actually shopping.
#102Big_Ed_MustaphaPosted 5/1/2013 11:25:53 PM
Belt sander to the crotch..... Actually no I'd still prefer that
---
King of the evil/normal monkeys who are now mostly normal but flesh eating while frowned upon is not entirely rare
#103Banana_ManaPosted 5/1/2013 11:34:58 PM
I'd rather be deflowered (prison style) by a 20 foot tall merman than play DA2 again.
---
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/p/blog-page.html
Bestestest top ten lists ever!
#104VeladusPosted 5/2/2013 2:27:27 AM
jnethery posted...
Bikes- posted...
BoomerTheGreat posted...
Hipsters that try to claim that Dragon Age 2 sucked. Also about 75% of video games.

Dragon age 2 was objectively worse than origins in a number of ways. I wouldn't call it bad but it was insanely mediocre compared to Origins.

Anyway F.e.a.r 2, despised that game.

Patently false statement. Game experiences are entirely subjective. There are many things that, to you, are subjectively worse than Origins. To me, there are many things that are subjectively better than Origins.

Things that are worse than Dragon Age 2? People who think their opinion is fact.

No. He specifically said "in a number of ways," not "overall." The overall experience is subjective. With specific things, they may or may not be subjective. Graphics, for instance. Pac-Man's graphics are inferior to Skyrim's. This is not subjective, this is a matter of fact. For meaningful choices (which is one of the biggest staples of BioWare's games and why their works are often beloved), DA2 is inferior to DAO. This is not subjective, this is fact. I suppose which story is better is subjective, but wow, I really have to question the taste of anyone who prefers the tired old "genocidal religious order" story.

You do not seem to understand the difference between opinion and fact, so it's a shame that that blurry line bothers you.
#105Arucard05Posted 5/2/2013 5:46:28 AM
Pac-Man's graphics are inferior to Skyrim's. This is not subjective, this is a matter of fact.

False.

It is a matter of taste whether Skyrim's far more realistic graphics are better than Pacman's stylized look. What would be a fact is to say Skyrim has a larger polygon count than Pac-Man, or that it has larger, higher resolution textures.

For meaningful choices (which is one of the biggest staples of BioWare's games and why their works are often beloved), DA2 is inferior to DAO. This is not subjective, this is fact.

False again.

Meaning, in any case, is entirely subjective. What would be a fact is to say it has less choices.

You do not seem to understand the difference between opinion and fact

---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.