This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Things that are worse than...Dragon Age 2?

#31656stooge(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 3:39:05 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Ok, to be clear, things that I think are objectively worse or things I like less?

Do you have to do everything by the book? You could list things like better than DA2 and I wouldn't fine you.
---
How to treat a woman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syRQ7iShpzY
#32BoomerTheGreatPosted 5/1/2013 4:07:59 PM
Hipsters that try to claim that Dragon Age 2 sucked. Also about 75% of video games.
---
Greatness comes from within
#33ziraki33Posted 5/1/2013 4:09:43 PM
Deadly Premonition
All Final Fantasy games (personal opinion)

Resident Evil games AFTER RE4
#34gfrequencyPosted 5/1/2013 4:10:56 PM
Gamers who spend more time whining about games than playing them.
---
You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment.
#35Bikes-Posted 5/1/2013 4:13:44 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
Hipsters that try to claim that Dragon Age 2 sucked. Also about 75% of video games.

Dragon age 2 was objectively worse than origins in a number of ways. I wouldn't call it bad but it was insanely mediocre compared to Origins.

Anyway F.e.a.r 2, despised that game.
#36vigorm0rtisPosted 5/1/2013 4:17:33 PM
656stooge posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
Ok, to be clear, things that I think are objectively worse or things I like less?

Do you have to do everything by the book? You could list things like better than DA2 and I wouldn't fine you.

You totally know people would call me out on that, stooge. Just prepping for an unpopular list.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#37TheFeshPincePosted 5/1/2013 4:24:00 PM
Bikes- posted...
BoomerTheGreat posted...

Dragon age 2 was objectively worse than origins in a number of ways. I wouldn't call it bad but it was insanely mediocre compared to Origins.

Anyway F.e.a.r 2, despised that game.

Agreed... wtf were they thinking with that sequel?
#38stapler87Posted 5/1/2013 4:25:58 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
This!!!!! Especially in a public restroom

Why's that a problem? Just ask the guy in the next stall if you can borrow their newspaper.

Well, you know, sometimes a square is everything. Dragon Nexus, you cannot judge a person on a situation like that. I mean it's like asking for someone's canteen in the desert.
---
"How come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelet?" - George Carlin
#39swatkiller546Posted 5/1/2013 4:26:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#40slyman19Posted 5/1/2013 4:31:24 PM
Deadly Premonition. I know people will rip me apart, but that game was horrendous. NO redeeming factors whatsoever.