This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Things that are worse than...Dragon Age 2?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Things that are worse than...Dragon Age 2?
2 years ago#31
vigorm0rtis posted...
Ok, to be clear, things that I think are objectively worse or things I like less?

Do you have to do everything by the book? You could list things like better than DA2 and I wouldn't fine you.
---
How to treat a woman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syRQ7iShpzY
2 years ago#32
Hipsters that try to claim that Dragon Age 2 sucked. Also about 75% of video games.
---
Greatness comes from within
2 years ago#33
Deadly Premonition
All Final Fantasy games (personal opinion)

Resident Evil games AFTER RE4
2 years ago#34
Gamers who spend more time whining about games than playing them.
---
You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment.
2 years ago#35
BoomerTheGreat posted...
Hipsters that try to claim that Dragon Age 2 sucked. Also about 75% of video games.

Dragon age 2 was objectively worse than origins in a number of ways. I wouldn't call it bad but it was insanely mediocre compared to Origins.

Anyway F.e.a.r 2, despised that game.
2 years ago#36
656stooge posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
Ok, to be clear, things that I think are objectively worse or things I like less?

Do you have to do everything by the book? You could list things like better than DA2 and I wouldn't fine you.

You totally know people would call me out on that, stooge. Just prepping for an unpopular list.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
2 years ago#37
Bikes- posted...
BoomerTheGreat posted...

Dragon age 2 was objectively worse than origins in a number of ways. I wouldn't call it bad but it was insanely mediocre compared to Origins.

Anyway F.e.a.r 2, despised that game.

Agreed... wtf were they thinking with that sequel?
2 years ago#38
Dragon Nexus posted...
This!!!!! Especially in a public restroom

Why's that a problem? Just ask the guy in the next stall if you can borrow their newspaper.

Well, you know, sometimes a square is everything. Dragon Nexus, you cannot judge a person on a situation like that. I mean it's like asking for someone's canteen in the desert.
---
"How come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelet?" - George Carlin
(message deleted)
2 years ago#40
Deadly Premonition. I know people will rip me apart, but that game was horrendous. NO redeeming factors whatsoever.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Things that are worse than...Dragon Age 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived