This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OHMIGOSH... Call of Duty: Ghosts available for preorder for Xbox 360!

#31Hillbilly_SmurfPosted 5/2/2013 1:28:49 PM
I see COD has become the new "its cool to hate it" game.
---
Not changing this sig until people stop posting their favorite teams record in their sig, as if we don't have access to ESPN and give a flyin' ****.
#32spacejamjordanzPosted 5/2/2013 1:32:37 PM
Will buy it on the Xbox Infinity.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#33Zohar_MetatronPosted 5/2/2013 2:08:32 PM
Hillbilly_Smurf posted...

It's been the "cool to hate it" game since at least Modern Warfare 2.
---
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.
#34TheIastspartanPosted 5/2/2013 2:31:03 PM

It has been for years. Have you been in cryogenic sleep since '09 or something?

That said though, unlike most "cool to hate" games, there's actually reason enough to hate CoD. It's just became an unbalanced, buggy, 60$ dlc each November, which still manages to break records every year only because of sheep mentality. I used to be in love with the series, but Black Ops 1 was my last because the realization finally set in that CoD's just becoming a tired, milked shadow of it's former self. At this point it'd take some DRASTIC changes to bring me back; that, or maybe a dedicated Zombies game(because now that's the only mode that gives me more enjoyment than chewing on a mouth full of glass), but neither is going to happen so I'll pass on Ghosts.
#35flame030191Posted 5/2/2013 2:45:40 PM
TheIastspartan posted...

It has been for years. Have you been in cryogenic sleep since '09 or something?

That said though, unlike most "cool to hate" games, there's actually reason enough to hate CoD. It's just became an unbalanced, buggy, 60$ dlc each November, which still manages to break records every year only because of sheep mentality. I used to be in love with the series, but Black Ops 1 was my last because the realization finally set in that CoD's just becoming a tired, milked shadow of it's former self. At this point it'd take some DRASTIC changes to bring me back; that, or maybe a dedicated Zombies game(because now that's the only mode that gives me more enjoyment than chewing on a mouth full of glass), but neither is going to happen so I'll pass on Ghosts.

Ghosts will be using a brand new physics engine set in a completely different "CoD Universe" than MW or Black Ops games. To me, that's more of a change that any CoD has made since '07 already.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: KGMR Flame
Pre-ordered and anticipating: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and Last of Us