This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Please tell me why Xbox Live is a better deal than PlayStation Plus...

#1SolnotPosted 5/2/2013 4:46:02 AM
Besides paying for online multiplayer, party chat, and now pizza, what else does Xbox Live offer that makes it such a better deal than PS+ so its worth paying for?
#2MonkeyFridayPosted 5/2/2013 4:51:21 AM
inb4psngothacked
---
Member of TBWNN.
#3GingaritoPosted 5/2/2013 5:23:42 AM
Solnot posted...
Besides paying for online multiplayer, party chat, and now pizza, what else does Xbox Live offer that makes it such a better deal than PS+ so its worth paying for?

Playstation + is a great service I am really happy I subscribe. Xbox is better for online gaming its easier to use and party chat is a massive plus in their favour. Im actually shocked playstation still doesnt have this feature.

Is it worth the money xbox live gold? In relation to ps+ maybe not but its still a service I use so I cant really complain about paying for it.
---
Currently playing -WWE 13,Dead Island ,Injustice GAU
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Tomb Raider. Worst game so far: GOW Judgment
#4Dragon NexusPosted 5/2/2013 5:54:30 AM
Solnot topic.
So I'm Solnot gonna post anything constructive in it.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#5GeistPosted 5/2/2013 6:30:50 AM
Do you realize TC, if you search for Live on this board your topics show up almost non stop? Do you really need so many topics on the same subject? Are you mentally dysfunctional? Just wondering cause you keep ignoring answers and just repeatedly post the same things over and over.
---
Currently playing : Batman A.C.
#6RockguyKevPosted 5/2/2013 6:34:13 AM
People actually use it.
#7SheepinatorPosted 5/2/2013 6:34:47 AM
This may be my first post in a Solnot topic, and only because I wonder, is there no limit from gamefaqs on number of topics created? Because there should be.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#8SunDevil77Posted 5/2/2013 6:54:58 AM
Sheepinator posted...
This may be my first post in a Solnot topic, and only because I wonder, is there no limit from gamefaqs on number of topics created? Because there should be.

If I were a mod, I'd allow Solnot one topic a month. Only reason I wouldn't ban his ass is to see how awful his one topic is, even if he has a month to prepare for it.
---
Here comes Old SunDevil77, he's a scaly man-fish. You don't know me. You don't know what I got. I got something to show you.
#9JGA1980Posted 5/2/2013 7:14:14 AM
PSN+ doesn't do anything on the Xbox 360, so if that's the console you primarily use, Xbox Live is the much better deal.

I happily pay for XBox Live Gold as the free game rentals on PSN+ are useless to me without spending triple digits on a console I don't want with games I have little interest in.
#10TwinmoldPosted 5/2/2013 7:21:37 AM
Board User Level 5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

*Snicker*
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf