This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Saying goodbye to a generation.

#1aViolentFluidPosted 5/2/2013 12:00:08 PM
Hey guys!

Are there any games you might not have completed, or missed completely, that your going to try and play before this generation comes to a close?

I am going to try and find a copy of Enslaved. I know I will regret it if I don't give it a shot.
---
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."
Christopher Hitchens
#2SunDevil77Posted 5/2/2013 12:04:35 PM
Never played a single Sly Cooper or Ratchet and Clank game, so I will be getting the collections.

Also need to finish Infamous 1 and 2.
---
Here comes Old SunDevil77, he's a scaly man-fish. You don't know me. You don't know what I got. I got something to show you.
#3jackorhoadsPosted 5/2/2013 1:41:46 PM
Gears 3 and the new one. Maybe the last remnant too. I'm in no hurry to replace the 360 and ps3 though so we'll see what may 21st brings :D
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#4foodeater4Posted 5/2/2013 2:09:28 PM
I still havent even started the Dead Space series.

I'm not gonna be buying a new console at launch anyways so I wont miss out on anything unless is by my own choice.
#5TheBlueStigPosted 5/2/2013 3:44:12 PM
aViolentFluid posted...
Hey guys!

Are there any games you might not have completed, or missed completely, that your going to try and play before this generation comes to a close?

I am going to try and find a copy of Enslaved. I know I will regret it if I don't give it a shot.

Because your system is just going to explode the day the 720 comes out right?

Where is this rule written that you have to stop playing your current system the millisecond the new one comes out?
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#6Hucast9Posted 5/2/2013 4:13:48 PM
aViolentFluid posted...
Hey guys!

Enslaved is a good game, and you can buy it real cheap now. It has a downloadable 3D mod that may be worth getting for a second playthrough if you have Trioviz 3d glasses (the ones that come with Batman Arkham Asylum goty or you can buy them seperately).

There are plenty of games that I have already played, but I would like to add them to my collection before the generation ends. I have a list.