This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

With all the new info today, gta5 could be greatest game ever made

#31OmegaPillowPosted 5/4/2013 8:43:20 AM
flame030191 posted...
deimos91 posted...
flame030191 posted...
Rockstar is making it.

No way in hell will it be "best game ever".

Red dead is one of the best ever and max payne has the best shooting ever so your opinion is invalid kid

Red Dead is by no means "one of the best". Nobody has hailed it in such high regards as Zelda: OOT and Final Fantasy 7 (though I didn't much care for FF7 myself).

Max Payne, I've never cared to try. It has the potential to be the best R* series out, but just because it's not another GTA spin off.

You're living in the past , btw I would say red dead is one of my personal gotd better then legend of pixels , try may Payne 3 the shooting in the game is so satisfying
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer 360: An Axe Murd3r3r capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#32bossk5Posted 5/4/2013 8:46:03 AM
If they don't give me the option to turn off the God awful "camera auto center" then they can kiss my a**.
---
I buy used games. If you're a MGS fanboy and want to argue....don't bother, I assure you your opinions mean nothing to me. Just a heads up.
#33Robin_MaskPosted 5/4/2013 9:18:43 AM
rofflchopper posted...
All that new info does make the new game seems amazing, almost overwhelming, but I remember the same feeling when info was released about GTA IV. Some stuff was hyped up to be more fun and involving than it actually was. But regardless I know it was be an awesome game and I'll get it day 1.

Best game ever? I'd be surprised. GTA is one of my favorite series and I know it will be one of my favorite games this gen, maybe ever. But definitely not my favorite game ever.

Same here, all that hype about interaction and cool things in IV...
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#34TheBlueStigPosted 5/4/2013 9:20:31 AM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
I just read all the info released today and got so excited i almost ****** in my pants.

Do yourself a favor, don't turn into bronze4v4pro and overhype a game, it's a really really BAD idea.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#35SparkItUpPosted 5/4/2013 9:34:13 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...
I just read all the info released today and got so excited i almost ****** in my pants.

Do yourself a favor, don't turn into bronze4v4pro and overhype a game, it's a really really BAD idea.

Big difference...bronze overhyped games that were unproven (Kindom of Amular comes to mind)....Grand Theft Auto is a proven commodity
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#36Robin_MaskPosted 5/4/2013 9:35:44 AM
SparkItUp posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...

Big difference...bronze overhyped games that were unproven (Kindom of Amular comes to mind)....Grand Theft Auto is a proven commodity

GTAIV got this humongous overhype and everyone says the same thing after release:

The realism and serious story ruins the entire game.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#37pothocketPosted 5/4/2013 9:41:48 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
DyingPancake posted...

+ It seems there's a closer relationship between single and multiplayer. Simply pressing Down on the d-pad will drop the play in and out of MP.

This sounds like the worst thing ever.

This is what I'm saying. No one answered my question about whether or not there's coop, yet the missions seem like they're designed for more than one person.

It appears like you either have to have friends to play the campaign or be forced to juggle between 3 different characters at once.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#38Moss_27Posted 5/4/2013 10:52:17 AM
If they can make events occur realtime and organic like RDR accomplished, I will be in heaven. RDR's immersion and focus on 'anything can happen at anytime' put it above any other game I've experienced.
---
| Hitman: Absolution | Splinter Cell: Blacklist | GTA V |
#39hak145Posted 5/4/2013 11:00:12 AM
Ginsu Victim posted...
flame030191 posted...
Red Dead is by no means "one of the best". Nobody has hailed it in such high regards as Zelda: OOT and Final Fantasy 7 (though I didn't much care for FF7 myself).

It surpassed A Link to the Past, Super Metroid, ICO, and Shadow of the Colossus to take the number one spot on my all-time favorite list.

opinions but i did not like red dead redemption. way too repetitive. just... the structure.... same exact thing throughout the whole game. i do not understand how people can like that game, but whatever. Opinons
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#40Ginsu VictimPosted 5/4/2013 11:09:52 AM
pothocket posted...
No one answered my question about whether or not there's coop, yet the missions seem like they're designed for more than one person.

It appears like you either have to have friends to play the campaign or be forced to juggle between 3 different characters at once.

Did you read the article about the playthrough? You will control all three characters and there is no co-op for missions.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)