This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

With all the new info today, gta5 could be greatest game ever made

#71CyberneticRatPosted 5/5/2013 12:10:15 AM
It's Rockstar. They've got a good track record and I haven't been disappointed by any games they've came out with.

There can never be a 'greatest game' because of preferences. The 'greatest game' needs to have 100% of the gaming community say it is so. If one person disagrees, it cannot be the 'greatest game'.

It certainly looks impressive and I don't doubt that it will get very critically acclaimed. It will definitely set a new bar for future open world games.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#72bossk5Posted 5/5/2013 6:20:19 AM
seankimberley42 posted...
bossk5 posted...
seankimberley42 posted...
bossk5 posted...
aDomination posted...
I just hope the car mechanics are better than GTA4.

The car mechanics in GTA 4 were great.

I just hope they don't listen to the people pissing and moaning that they couldn't" turn on a dime" and change them.

Really? Is that why they changed the driving mechanics in the DLC for the last game? Is that why they not only talked about the changes to driving in 5, but also gave a character a driving specialization?

Because of the pissing and moaning? Yes.

Anymore questions?

What moronic logic. I like a lot of bad movies but I'm not stupid enough to think they're good. It's pretty obvious that's an alien concept to you.

The only moronic thing here is your inability to comprehend that just because you don't like something....doesn't mean that certain something isn't great. Add to that the moronic implication that " welp..since they changed it..it must have been bad" and you have...well...you'll figure it out sweetheart.

The driving mechanics in GTA 4 were great...deal with it.
---
I buy used games. If you're a MGS fanboy and want to argue....don't bother, I assure you your opinions mean nothing to me. Just a heads up.
#73King_BurnoutPosted 5/5/2013 9:26:32 AM
then how come Dan Houser himself said in the gameinformer article that "in IV the cars all handled like boats"

that doesn't sound like he's listening to all the complaining, that sounds like he actually sat down and played his own game.
#74CyricsServantPosted 5/5/2013 9:33:51 AM
It has been confirmed that Saints Row IV will be, objectively, the better game.

FACT.
#75CyricsServantPosted 5/5/2013 9:36:32 AM
Also the cars in GTA 4 handled like boats.

Not sure if anyone else has ever made that complaint. Just an observation I made.

Hopefully they fix that.
#76MUD VIPERPosted 5/6/2013 7:52:10 AM
The only moronic thing here is your inability to comprehend that just because you don't like something....doesn't mean that certain something isn't great. Add to that the moronic implication that " welp..since they changed it..it must have been bad" and you have...well...you'll figure it out sweetheart.

The driving mechanics in GTA 4 were great...deal with it.

Making yourself like something because you refuse to take off your fanboy glasses and are too insecure to point out faults doesn't make something great either.
---
Console bug testing has been outsourced to gamers now. For $60 you too can become a game tester.