This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wonder why they havent made an RE game more like the movies?

#21NeojianXPosted 5/3/2013 1:33:30 PM
Arucard05 posted...
How a director has managed to make millions out of crap fanfiction about his own wife will be the subject of intellectual debate for centuries to come.

Haha, too true.

"My Wife Is Better Than All The Characters You Care About, Nerds: The Movie(s)"

My Wife is Gangster, son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_qjBq026Bc

: )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#22Dragon NexusPosted 5/3/2013 2:08:35 PM
Easy 2 words.....

Mila Jovovich

But in all seriousness, i do enjoy the movies. They arent perfect, but for good action movies they do their job i think.

If you don't mind just sitting and staring at a screen.
But they suck as Resident Evil movies. I heard a friend once say "Well yeah, but just watch them as action movies and not resident evil movies".

But they suck at that too. At least if you care one jot about the running plot.
The fact the entire world was destroyed by the T-virus but suddenly in the next film and all films after was absolutely fine. The fact the movies all work to contradict all previous movies before them.

They're just trash films. The only enjoyment you can gain is from turning your brain off completely and just drooling at a screen. It's the only way I managed to get through the Transformers movies.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#23ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 5/3/2013 2:50:40 PM
Because the movies are terrible.

Arucard05 posted...

Arucard05 posted...

---
http://www.youtube.com/ALMIGHTYCHEEKS
#24Reverted_PikkonPosted 5/3/2013 3:39:49 PM
They did...RE6.
---
Luigi is better than Mario.
#25AnonymousFriendPosted 5/3/2013 3:51:30 PM
They tried to make a Resident Evil game that was like the Resident Evil movies. They realized that it was too different from the previous games.

This game became known as Devil May Cry.
---
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend
#26Ginsu VictimPosted 5/3/2013 4:00:59 PM
I don't care how bad they are, I love all the movies. I've been waiting for a game starring Alice. At this point, they can't hurt the series any more than they already have.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#27SixStringHeroPosted 5/3/2013 4:27:43 PM
I enjoy the movies. They are the epitome of pop corn flicks and are somewhat of a guilty pleasure. I like the fact they actually have gone their own route and aren't following the games.

I do agree the kung fu scene in the cemetery in Apocalypse was ridiculous, but overall they are entertaining flicks.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#28kingwutuguPosted 5/3/2013 5:37:28 PM
Arucard05 posted...

but yet their still being mad just like COD
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win