This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In you opinion what is the biggest debacle in gaming since the crash?

#71Emerald_MeliosPosted 5/4/2013 6:47:10 PM
AAA gaming
#72invertedlegdrop(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 5:48:02 PM
Anyone want to contribute?
---
Total number of users on GameFAQS who I think should be thrown screaming from a helicopter:53.
#73nintendofan100Posted 5/5/2013 9:59:07 PM
I'd say the overall TERRIBLE quality of games is the real biggest problem, but this isn't exactly a secret, so I'm gonna mention something a little different.

The number of games that have MILITARY themes (of all things) is getting rather obnoxious, it was fine when I was playing four of the halo games, (which I am now tired of because it starts becoming obvious they lack depth...) but now I can't stand these military type butt head characters, its the same annoying non-cooperative people OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Someone said Halo 4 (amongst some other games) were made more for casual players, how so? Seriously, I'm asking, I didn't play Halo 4, and I can't imagine I'd get a non-biased answer on its respective board.
---
Warning! This post contains copious amounts of ignored users!
#74ExtremelyFatGuyPosted 5/5/2013 10:13:07 PM
nintendofan100 posted...
I'd say the overall TERRIBLE quality of games is the real biggest problem, but this isn't exactly a secret, so I'm gonna mention something a little different.

The number of games that have MILITARY themes (of all things) is getting rather obnoxious, it was fine when I was playing four of the halo games, (which I am now tired of because it starts becoming obvious they lack depth...) but now I can't stand these military type butt head characters, its the same annoying non-cooperative people OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Someone said Halo 4 (amongst some other games) were made more for casual players, how so? Seriously, I'm asking, I didn't play Halo 4, and I can't imagine I'd get a non-biased answer on its respective board.

Well, the U.S. was in two wars until recently, and soon won't be in any come the end of 2014. So hopefully those military games will decline because of that.