This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Top star wars characters that deserve their own game?

#41PerfectZer0Posted 5/5/2013 5:22:12 PM
HollowVP posted...
It's cannon? You mean how stories that portrayed Stormtroopers as regular guys only to have George Lucas change them to be clones. I guess all those books don't hold up. Besides, who reads books to get the full story of an epic trilogy? That's not the point of the movies. You don't go, hey, whatever happened to this guy? I should read what some random writer wrote about him.

It's in the movies, or it doesn't matter. Enough of the nerd discussion. I'm so over Star Wars.

Huh, I don't care....I still say Jaina Solo should have her own game.
---
I'll be at my favorite space pub, drinking Strongbow, and playing Bullet Soul. ~Cheers to you awesome spaceship shooter!!~
#42art_of_the_killPosted 5/5/2013 8:05:24 PM(edited)
PerfectZer0 posted...
It's cannon, you dont care about that right? Yeah Boba Fett never died.

Nothing in a Star Wars book can truly be considered canon.

There's several stories regarding the Clone Wars alone that directly contradict the stories of other books, comic books, and even the TV series. Even George Lucas has said that all Star Wars media outside of the movies is part of its own separate canon, unless he says otherwise.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#43JoboHotepPosted 5/5/2013 11:00:14 PM
Jek Porkins.

You spend all game eating until the very end Death Star fight, and then a crane droid and shoehorn droid have to get you wedged into your X-Wing.
---
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
#44skiguy1981(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 7:08:01 AM
art_of_the_kill posted...
PerfectZer0 posted...
It's cannon, you dont care about that right? Yeah Boba Fett never died.

Nothing in a Star Wars book can truly be considered canon.

There's several stories regarding the Clone Wars alone that directly contradict the stories of other books, comic books, and even the TV series. Even George Lucas has said that all Star Wars media outside of the movies is part of its own separate canon, unless he says otherwise.

you mean unless disney says otherwise lol
---
The problem with Internet quotations is that many are not genuine. - Abraham Lincoln
#45nothingbeastPosted 5/6/2013 7:17:49 AM
Fanfar Hero

Featuring Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes' #1 smash hit "Mad About Me".

(thank God for the nerds who run Wikipedia)
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#46legolas95Posted 5/6/2013 8:09:01 AM
PerfectZer0 posted...
skiguy1981 posted...
PerfectZer0 posted...
HollowVP posted...
Boba Fett is the most overrated character EVER.

Agreed. I never understood why he's so popular, especially considering the laughable way which he dies.

He didn't die.

Pretty sure he did

Nope. Fett never died in the Sarlacc. He got out.

Thats why I hate overly large universes like Star War, even if I loved the original trilogy. BS like that happens far to often.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#47SunDevil77Posted 5/6/2013 8:35:42 AM
George Lucas has said that all Star Wars media outside of the movies is part of its own separate canon, unless he says otherwise.

I don't like the fact that the man that thought Jar Jar would be a good idea has that much authority in my beloved franchise.
---
You'll...never see me coming.
#48vigorm0rtisPosted 5/6/2013 8:46:19 AM
SunDevil77 posted...

And I would quite like a game where I play as Kit Fisto. Favorite character in the franchise right there.

Came in to say this.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#49gwebb77Posted 5/6/2013 7:00:16 PM
I know a picture of him was shown but yeah Grand Admiral Thrawn for sure,
or a bounty hunter game with Dengar, Bossk, Ig-88, Zuckus and 4Lom

off topic but I want a new Star Wars Supremecy game dammit, you can include every character then
#50abombt7Posted 5/6/2013 7:15:50 PM
kungfuj0 posted...
The Further Adventures of Jolee Bindo.

I'd buy it!

He did it all for the wookies.