This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Violent video games "teach" kids how to kill....

#21LightgamerPosted 5/4/2013 2:30:23 PM
All I see in this topic are a bunch of whiteys who cant tell the difference between mild spice (that caters to them) and actual REAL hot sauce.
---
Xbox Live: GodintheGalaxy, PSN: EuphoricJudas
#22TheBlueStigPosted 5/4/2013 2:30:41 PM
VandorLee posted...
TheBlueStig, i appreciate the serious post.

Im getting annoyed and worried because more and more stories are just ignoring the other side and presenting that its factually a direct link: Violent video games makes kids kill people and the only way to solve it is to BAN violent games outright.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NewMediaAreEvil

Same thing happened to written word, art, books, music, movies, TV, and even education itself. All of it has been the subject of demonization from those in charge to maintain control over the populace, "don't get too smart or we'll ban the things you like and vilify them to the rest of the world".
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#23glassghost0Posted 5/4/2013 2:31:40 PM
Yep, hell, after playing Battlefield, CoD, Splinter Cell, 007, etc.., etc...

I'm basically trained to be a super soldier and can take on any military force alone. I can also respawn and regenerate health.

I'm glad I played video games or else I would have never learned my full potential.

(I didn't read anything in this topic other than the title)
---
No Thanks
#24mrhappyguy12345Posted 5/4/2013 2:34:13 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Yep, hell, after playing Battlefield, CoD, Splinter Cell, 007, etc.., etc...

I'm basically trained to be a super soldier and can take on any military force alone. I can also respawn and regenerate health.

I'm glad I played video games or else I would have never learned my full potential.

(I didn't read anything in this topic other than the title)

But can you kill a man with a single, falling tetrad?
---
I love video games : )
#25TheBlueStigPosted 5/4/2013 2:39:35 PM
Lightgamer posted...
All I see in this topic are a bunch of whiteys who cant tell the difference between mild spice (that caters to them) and actual REAL hot sauce.

You mean home made Habanero sauce? Or bhut jolokia sauce?
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#26mrhappyguy12345Posted 5/4/2013 2:39:41 PM
Lightgamer posted...

Talk to me after you try this.

http://www.hotsauce.com/v/vspfiles/photos/1458-2T.jpg

I made some chili with this and only needed to add like 4 drops.
---
I love video games : )