This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Grand Theft Auto V: It's all in the Details(Article inside) I NEED THIS GAME

#1zerooo0Posted 5/4/2013 7:22:35 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/05/grand-theft-auto-v-its-all-in-the-details

Open world sanbox games are my favorite genre(Or Subgenre if ya want to be literal) in gaming. GTA5 seems to be perfect.

2013 is perfect for the Sandbox genre period with GTA5, Watch Dogs, and SR4 coming out this year. I can't wait to see how much havoc I can make in these games.
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#2TheBlueStigPosted 5/4/2013 7:44:04 PM
Stop hyping the damn game, no game can EVER live up to the kind of hype you ridiculous fanboys heap on these games.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 7:45:00 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Stop hyping the damn game, no game can EVER live up to the kind of hype you ridiculous fanboys heap on these games.

#DEALWITHIT
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#4rhynoNOrhinoPosted 5/4/2013 8:38:05 PM
TheBlueStig posted...

You would be wise to listen to this persons words of advice!
---
[r]..[y]..[a]..[n]
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 8:44:59 PM
rhynoNOrhino posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

You would be wise to listen to this persons words of advice!

#DEALWITHIT

Hyped up Injustice Gods Among Us A LOT more than I've hyped GTA5 and I wasn't disappointed at all.(You can ask anybody here, I practically made character reveal topics every other week)

So again, #DEALWITHIT
---
#6Lightning_fanPosted 5/4/2013 9:01:25 PM
TheBlueStig posted...

This, everyone just ignore GTAV! >_> you can not be serious.

If anything hype typically helps a game btw.
#7str8KnowledgePosted 5/4/2013 9:21:20 PM
needs more sandbox. Not just havoc.
#8Jas_PataPosted 5/4/2013 9:29:24 PM
Lightning_fan posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Why should it be ignored? Telling people to ignore something is worse than someone enthusiastically hyping it.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#9HeliosAscensionPosted 5/4/2013 9:29:38 PM
This preview is a little too mushy to me. It oozes of IGN desperately wanting to penetrate RockStar in their bedroom after a long night of buying anyone who'll take one, a drink.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#10zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:33:59 PM
Jas_Pata posted...
Lightning_fan posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Why should it be ignored? Telling people to ignore something is worse than someone enthusiastically hyping it.

I'm 99% sure he's being sarcastic. Making fun of BlueStig and others in the topic.
---