This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Grand Theft Auto V: It's all in the Details(Article inside) I NEED THIS GAME

#31jorgestevensonPosted 5/5/2013 10:06:45 AM
This is less of a review than a Rockstar press release.
#32velvet_hammerPosted 5/5/2013 10:18:47 AM
not sure if TC played GTA 4 but it was the worst R* game in its 14 year history..
---
"My style is welfare, half of you b****** is on it!!
Was born with a halo, when broke, I had to pawn it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVPXpGohII
#33zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 10:30:36 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
not sure if TC played GTA 4 but it was the worst R* game in its 14 year history..

GTA4 was awesome. Story was boring, but the open world was awesome. Red Dead Redemption fixed the story and had an awesome open world. GTA5 story I'm pretty sure will be awesome if R* still gets better at it.
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#34velvet_hammerPosted 5/5/2013 10:33:46 AM
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

GTA4 was awesome. Story was boring, but the open world was awesome.

is this a joke? this was EASILY the worst open world R* ever designed.. they sucked all the fun out of that game.. I never wanna have another open world game in NY after playing GTA4.
---
"My style is welfare, half of you b****** is on it!!
Was born with a halo, when broke, I had to pawn it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVPXpGohII
#35TheAnalogKid06Posted 5/5/2013 10:35:10 AM
My body is ready for this game. Easily my most anticipated release of the rest of thr year. All the news i've heard this week just makes me want it even more. It seems like they fixed all the complaints about GTA 4 and added more than I could imagine on top of that.
---
GT: TheAnalogKid06
Can't wait to play: Last of Us, Watch Dogs, GTA V, Killer is Dead, Dark Souls 2, A Link to the Past 2, MGS V, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs.
#36afrodude77Posted 5/5/2013 11:47:59 AM
I am looking forward to GTA V btw Gta San Andreas has sold the most copies 22.5 million I think
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#37IWUPosted 5/5/2013 12:05:38 PM
I haven't enjoyed an open world sandbox game (including RDR) since Scarface:TWIY on the original Xbox. Make of that what you will.
---
I'm not sad but I am a fanboy. That's not against the laws and if my Xbox had a **** I would **** it.. - teehee23
#38zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 12:19:28 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

is this a joke? this was EASILY the worst open world R* ever designed.. they sucked all the fun out of that game.. I never wanna have another open world game in NY after playing GTA4.

Obviously you didn't know how to have fun then. Me and my buds wasted countless hours messing around online with each other. GTA4 is easily one of my best online experiences this gen with the free roam playing with friends.
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#39TheBlueStigPosted 5/5/2013 12:28:09 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

The worst RockStar game was State of Emergency. Massively overhyped, and an INSTANT flop.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#40Dragon NexusPosted 5/5/2013 12:44:07 PM
Obviously you didn't know how to have fun then. Me and my buds wasted countless hours messing around online with each other. GTA4 is easily one of my best online experiences this gen with the free roam playing with friends.

I dunno, I don't always rank a game highly if the only option is to make my own fun.
It works in some games, but with something like GTA I kinda hope for meaningful side missions and other things worth doing with real and useful rewards. Like Saints Row 2 did.

Not just give me boring mini games with the promise of an achievement at the end.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln