This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about MW3s online

#1Robin_MaskPosted 5/5/2013 7:05:10 PM
Is the online still good? There aren't ton of hacked lobbies like in previous CODs? It's $20 at Best Buy right now.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#2Hucast9Posted 5/5/2013 7:15:34 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
Is the online still good? There aren't ton of hacked lobbies like in previous CODs? It's $20 at Best Buy right now.

It's still very good on-line with a good amount of players. All lobbies seem legit to me. The average seems to be about 70,000 players.

I stopped playing Black Ops 2 not long after it came out, and I went back to Moden Warfare 3. The hit detection and lag in BO 2 is horrible. You can really see the difference in on-line latency when you play Black Ops 2, then you switch to Modern Warfare 3. When I switched back I knew for sure that there was something very very wrong with BO2.

The single player campaign in MW3 is my third favorite military first person shooter campaign right behind Modern Warfare 1 and Medal of Honor 2010. Id definitely recommend this game especially at $20.
#3Robin_Mask(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 7:16:54 PM
Hucast9 posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

It's still very good on-line with a good amount of players. All lobbies seem legit to me. The average seems to be about 70,000 players.

I stopped playing Black Ops 2 not long after it came out, and I went back to Moden Warfare 3. The hit detection and lag in BO 2 is horrible. You can really see the difference in on-line latency when you play Black Ops 2, then you switch to Modern Warfare 3. When I switched back I knew for sure that there was something very very wrong with BO2.

The single player campaign in MW3 is my third favorite military first person shooter campaign right behind Modern Warfare 1 and Medal of Honor 2010. Id definitely recommend this game especially at $20.

Nice.

Totally picking this up!
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#4CrimsonStryke28Posted 5/5/2013 7:22:44 PM

Lots of people still play MW3 and none of the lobbies are hacked as i'm aware of compared to MW1 and MW2 so you're good, TC. Which reminds me, I still need to buy the other dlc content for this game heh..
#5Robin_Mask(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 7:32:09 PM
CrimsonStryke28 posted...

Lots of people still play MW3 and none of the lobbies are hacked as i'm aware of compared to MW1 and MW2 so you're good, TC. Which reminds me, I still need to buy the other dlc content for this game heh..

I'm thinking of doing the same, but I enjoyed the stock maps too much. It's just too pricey IMO.
---
#6glassghost0Posted 5/5/2013 7:32:30 PM
I honestly don't know what people are talking about.

The only CoD that is full of hackers is World at War. That one is unplayable.

I still play 4 all the time and hardly ever run into a hacked/modded lobby. It's very easy to tell, just back out and search again.
---
No Thanks
#7CapwnDPosted 5/5/2013 7:47:38 PM
MW3 was fun, one of my favorite. The maps are kind of ugly and blan, probably my least favorite in terms of aesthetics but the layout makes up for it. Constant flanking.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh