This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

it is odd thing i though of about swan songs

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. it is odd thing i though of about swan songs
2 years ago#1
The last big games last gen where Halo 2,GTA SA MGS3 and FF12 this gen it seems besides the annual COD it is GTA V FF:LR and MGSV kinda funny i think
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
2 years ago#2
I'm confused. What's this topic about?
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
2 years ago#3
It hurt to read that topic title
---
No Thanks
2 years ago#4
Renamon posted...
I'm confused. What's this topic about?

the end of last gen had FF MGS and GTA as its biggest titles and this gen follows suit
---
2 years ago#5
I remember that fellow making a topic about Tomb Raider being the swan song of this generation. He didn't know what swang song meant either.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
2 years ago#6
DarkSymbiote posted...
I remember that fellow making a topic about Tomb Raider being the swan song of this generation. He didn't know what swang song meant either.

i never made a TR topic these will likely be the last big games once Durango is out you know it is dead
---
2 years ago#7
DarkSymbiote posted...

i never made a TR topic these will likely be the last big games once Durango is out you know it is dead

I know you didn't but someone else did. If anything MGSV looks like a swan song.
---
You know, whenever a poster uses the terms "b**** and whine" or "piss and moan" or something similar, I simply ignore the entire post.
2 years ago#8
*sigh*

"Swan song" is a metaphorical phrase for a final gesture, effort, or performance given just before death or retirement. The phrase refers to an ancient belief that swans sing a beautiful song in the moment just before death, having been silent (or alternatively, not so musical) during most of their lifetime.

Knowledge is power. :D
---
I will argue with you to the death....even if I know I'm totally 100% wrong
3DS FC: 0216-2235-5336
2 years ago#9
Cold_Dreamerz posted...
*sigh*

"Swan song" is a metaphorical phrase for a final gesture, effort, or performance given just before death or retirement. The phrase refers to an ancient belief that swans sing a beautiful song in the moment just before death, having been silent (or alternatively, not so musical) during most of their lifetime.

Wikipedia is power. :D

Fixed that for you. =p~

People forget that Watch Dogs is gonna be on Xbox 360 and PS3 also. I'd say that'll be the one. A true bridge into the future.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
2 years ago#10
*sigh*

Knowledge is power. :D

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/65632578

Insanity is power!
---
You know, whenever a poster uses the terms "b**** and whine" or "piss and moan" or something similar, I simply ignore the entire post.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. it is odd thing i though of about swan songs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived