This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: Resident Evil 4 is the Greatest game Capcom has ever developed

#111vagamesPosted 5/6/2013 4:02:10 PM
Not even remotely.

The Mega Man Classic and X series, pre-Operation Raccoon City Resident Evil series, Street Fighter, and the Zelda Oracle series.

Seriously, it would be impossible to to come to a consensus about which one is greatest, but I can promise you it isn't RE4. RE4 was definitely good though.
---
3DS: 1461-65262579
http://www.youtube.com/vanimusgames
#112ZephyriuumPosted 5/6/2013 4:24:16 PM
OEIO999 posted...
Zephyriuum posted...

Devil May Cry 4
Asura's Wrath

Lol, what have you been smoking?

"lol" i like those two, i know that DMC4 is a bit lacking, and that Asura's Wrath is more an Anime than a game, but i like those two
---
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you."
#113ShindeilPosted 5/6/2013 4:52:46 PM
I prefer MANY Capcom games over RE4. The MegaMan franchise (except for a select few titles), Devil May Cry 1,3, and 4. The Sengoku BASARA franchise. I don't really have a specific favorite Capcom game, but it's definitely not RE4, while it is...entertaining. There are other Capcom games that I prefer over RE4 that I just can't think of right now.
#114GuideToTheDarkPosted 5/6/2013 4:56:31 PM
Mega man is a 12yr olds dream. Any ref as that being a great game is irrelavent. Yes how many articles,awards,etc has Re4 won. It has been stated over and over again that it revolutionized gaming.

None of this other crap did that, also anybody who refers to anything other than re2 as a close second. Is just a fanboy of that game or series.

I really wish people understood these polls and answered the right way.

It doesn't ask you what your fav game is, what game did capcom make that stood out.

Duh again look at all the accolades Re4 has gotten. No other crapcom game has .

Fanboys will never grow up.

You're the one fanboying. Street Fighter 2 -and- Megaman X have garnered more praised and awards than RE4 ever did.

Check your facts, and your fanboying.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.