This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many OG Xbox and Xbox 360 owners skipping the next xbox?

#1HaloODSTDPosted 5/6/2013 5:14:26 AM
Are you? - Results (256 votes)
I'm set on picking it up once it releases
17.97% (46 votes)
I'll probably hold out and buy it a year or so after it releases
11.33% (29 votes)
There's not enough information yet for me to make a decision
40.23% (103 votes)
I'm probably not going to buy it at all
5.08% (13 votes)
I'm going to skip next gen consoles completely
6.25% (16 votes)
I'm only going to get a PS4
10.94% (28 votes)
I'm only going to get a Wii U
3.13% (8 votes)
I'm only going to get a PS4 and Wii U
5.08% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
:D
---
XBL: Jessica Jung xo
ASUS K55N I 1.9 GHz AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 I 4 GB DDR3 I 500GB HDD I ATI HD 7640G
#2UozzorPosted 5/6/2013 5:18:37 AM
Not enough information yet, but if the leaks and rumors are true (We'll see on the 21st) and there are no must have exclusives I'm getting a PS4 or a PC, but not this year. (My family's poor) I might get the rumored 100$ Xbox 360 model though, since the one I have is dying.
#3SparkItUpPosted 5/6/2013 5:21:58 AM
Most likely going to PC gaming (most probable) or PS4...I am very discouraged @ Microsoft this generation due to their overemphasis on XBLA, Kinect & rehashes....I just have been very turned off of Xbox 360 these past 3 or 4 years more & more.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#4ILikesCheesePosted 5/6/2013 5:32:31 AM
It depends entirely on the required internet connection thing. If Microsoft has spent the last few months retooling the console to remove that feature, then I'll stick with it. If not, I will NEVER buy one. Simple as that.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#5GeistPosted 5/6/2013 5:35:05 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
It depends entirely on the required internet connection thing. If Microsoft has spent the last few months retooling the console to remove that feature, then I'll stick with it. If not, I will NEVER buy one. Simple as that.

Retooling? You have no clue if it was even in there to start with...
---
Currently playing : Batman A.C.
#6nazacuckooPosted 5/6/2013 5:35:30 AM
If it's always online, no. If it's not, probably.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.
#7richboy900Posted 5/6/2013 5:39:03 AM
Not really enough info yet, so I'll wait and see when the consoles come out. If the xbox is significantly less powerful than the ps4 as the rumours say (like xbox to ps2 gap big) then I'll get that first. The competing with apple and aiming towards casuals is a major turn off. And I'm more of an xbox fanboy tbh. But illumuiroom and forza 5 should be awesome.
#8ILikesCheesePosted 5/6/2013 5:46:39 AM
Geist posted...
ILikesCheese posted...

Retooling? You have no clue if it was even in there to start with...

I chose my words purposefully. If the Next Xbox shows up on May 21st without the "internet connection required" feature, it was undoubtedly removed due to poor consumer feedback and the lack of such a component in Sony's PS4.

You would have to either be ignorant of all the various info leaks or dimwitted to think otherwise.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#9GeistPosted 5/6/2013 5:48:37 AM
Or I just don't listen to rumors like an 80 year old bingo player.
---
Currently playing : Batman A.C.
#10ILikesCheesePosted 5/6/2013 5:52:23 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
You would have to either be ignorant of all the various info leaks or dimwitted to think otherwise.

Geist posted...
Or I just don't listen to rumors like an 80 year old bingo player.

It is all about the sources. And in the case of always online with the Xbox, the sources have a near perfect track record.

I see you are fully ensconced in the latter category though, so alas...
---