This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Buy it, Rent it, or F*** it: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

#121TheAnalogKid06Posted 5/10/2013 5:19:30 PM
TC recommends Calla Dooty and DLC for it
Says f*** it for Blood Dragon

Nothing to see here folks, just a guy with bad taste in games. You really should apply for a job at IGN TC. At least you had enough sense to say buy it for Bioshock Infinite so you still have a microscopic amount of credibility left in my book.
---
GT: TheAnalogKid06
Can't wait to play: Last of Us, Watch Dogs, GTA V, Killer is Dead, Dark Souls 2, A Link to the Past 2, MGS V, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs.
#122SunDevil77Posted 5/10/2013 6:03:00 PM
TheAnalogKid06 posted...
Calla Dooty

Do you realize how immature this makes you?
---
Today is the first day of what's left of your life.
#123TheAnalogKid06Posted 5/10/2013 7:14:32 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
TheAnalogKid06 posted...
Calla Dooty

Do you realize you defend a garbage series (at least after MW2) and its terrible fanbase which I assume you are a part of at every chance you get? Lighten up a bit. Some people actually pronounce it like that irl and its hilarious. I didn't realize the up most level of maturity was expected on an internet message board.
---
Can't wait to play: Last of Us, Watch Dogs, GTA V, Killer is Dead, Dark Souls 2, A Link to the Past 2, MGS V, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs.
#124somebody336Posted 5/10/2013 7:40:04 PM
TheAnalogKid06 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
TheAnalogKid06 posted...
Calla Dooty

Do you realize you defend a garbage series (at least after MW2) and its terrible fanbase which I assume you are a part of at every chance you get? Lighten up a bit. Some people actually pronounce it like that irl and its hilarious. I didn't realize the up most level of maturity was expected on an internet message board.

They're just vidya gamez. Calm down son!
---
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
Fc: 0490-5171-0607
#125SunDevil77Posted 5/10/2013 7:45:43 PM
TheAnalogKid06 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
TheAnalogKid06 posted...
Calla Dooty

When did I defend anything?
I am not a part of the fanbase. Put some hours into Modern Warfare 1, 2, and World at War. That's about it, aside from some zombies.
If you truly think "dooty" is funny...well that explains enough.
---
#126TheAnalogKid06Posted 5/10/2013 8:01:17 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
TheAnalogKid06 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
TheAnalogKid06 posted...
Calla Dooty

When did I defend anything?
I am not a part of the fanbase. Put some hours into Modern Warfare 1, 2, and World at War. That's about it, aside from some zombies.
If you truly think "dooty" is funny...well that explains enough.

You must suffer from memory loss because I've seen you defend the fanbase and the games themselves on several occasions when the fans are trolling on boards of games that are actually good. This topic is a pretty good example of that. If you got that offended that I used the word dooty instead of duty that explains a lot about you and none of it is good. Like I said, do us all a favor and lighten up please.
---
#127SunDevil77Posted 5/10/2013 8:04:26 PM
TheAnalogKid06 posted...
You must suffer from memory loss because I've seen you defend the fanbase and the games themselves on several occasions when the fans are trolling on boards of games that are actually good. This topic is a pretty good example of that. If you got that offended that I used the word dooty instead of duty that explains a lot about you and none of it is good. Like I said, do us all a favor and lighten up please.

I do believe you have the wrong person.
---
#128stargazer1981Posted 5/10/2013 8:23:29 PM
horror_spooky posted...
My opinion becomes invalid to you based on a technicality?

Your opinion becomes invalid because it's your opinion. All opinions are invalid. Facts, on the other hand...
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi