This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of a video game character and a one on one fighting game...

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 5/6/2013 7:13:52 AM
That character in now in that fighting game.

What would be his/her moveset?
#2darkharePosted 5/6/2013 7:16:10 AM
shooting the other person with a gun

---
I grow drums, rattles, didgeridoos and drone flutes. if intrested send pm.
#3CyricsServantPosted 5/6/2013 7:16:20 AM
Chie

Persona 4 Arena

Her move set would probably be what it is now . . .
#4SunDevil77Posted 5/6/2013 7:21:08 AM
Thought of PacMan. We'll go with the Pacman design with legs, and a Smash-esque fighter.
"B Moves:

Up B- Pac-Man makes a somewhat long jump while bitting up at the same time. Causing great damage to whoever is at it's top. It's direct, like, for example, Ike.
Side B- Rev-Roll: Pac-Man transforms into a ball and rams anybody in front of him. Similarr to Jigglypuff's and Sonic's B moves.
Down B- Butt-bounce: Pac-Man violently slams below him. Can be insta-self-destruct if used in the top of a bottomless pit. Similar to Yoshi's but weaker and faster. Can't be spammed.
Regular B- Shock Power Pellet: Pac-Man charges a blast of elecricity. After charged it releases a brutal slam of electricity. Has very short range, but extreme knockback.

A moves:

A- Regular punch
AAAA....- Pac-Man performs a combination of punches and kicks, something like Captain Falcon, but kinda slower and is a combo of kicks and punches. Can be stopped easily by stopping pressing the buttons.

A side- Pac-Man makes a swift and small bit in front of him
A down- Pac-Man makes a swift kick while crouched.
A up- Pac-Man makes a small vague jump while spinning.

Smashes:
Side Smash- Pac-Man makes a pretty big bite to everybody in front of him. Because of the movement Pac-Man makes, he moves forwards around two feet, making it a Smash attack with a pretty long range.
Up Smash- Pac-Man throws up violently a pellet, which makes an explotion on contact. Similar to Snake's Up Smash.
Down Smash- Pac-Man transforms quickly into a ball spinning violently in the same place. Hits anything around him.

Final Smash: Power Pellet.

Pac-Man takes out a Power Pellet and eats it. He turns bigger, and all opponents turn slow, weak and turn blue. Pac-Man then proceeds to follow them and KO them with wasiness."

Credit to Kooky Von Koopa from the smash boards.
---
You'll...never see me coming.
#5MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 10:38:55 AM
Bump...
#6GGearXPosted 5/6/2013 10:40:54 AM
Ash crimson.

In DoA...

Hm mmmmmmm
---
GT: KryDamoure (The male version of Tomoko Kuroki)
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#7KulaXDiamondPosted 5/6/2013 11:15:00 AM
Samus.aran. in mortal kombat o.O
---
Psn-Mydecember89
#8TheRobPosted 5/6/2013 4:53:48 PM
Kain (The Legacy of Kain series)

Telekinetic Push/Pull - Uses Telekinesis to push or pull an opponent.

Energy Bolt - A bolt of lightning projected from Kain's hand.

Lighting - EX of Energy Bolt causes several bolts of lightning to rain down from the sky.

Repel - A shield that reflect projectiles.

Stun - A projectile that leaves an opponent dazed.

Blood Suck - Sucks blood from opponent to regain a small amount of health, limit to 3 times a round and opponent must be dazed.

Blood Gout - EX of Blood Suck, allows Kain to suck blood from distant opponents to regain a slightly improved amount of health and does not require the opponent to be dazed.

Kain would fit best in the Mortal Kombat series, many of his spells and weapons could be used as fatalities.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#9PurestProdigyPosted 5/6/2013 5:04:24 PM
Kameo in Darkstalkers. Her moves would be quickly jumping in and out of the EOPs I guess.

I think she'd be an ok fit for the game tbh
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#10Arucard05Posted 5/6/2013 5:10:02 PM
I thought of Scorpion and Mortal Kombat.

I think I did it wrong.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.