This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Okay, what do you want to see in Blood Dragon 2?

#21sailormacrossPosted 5/6/2013 5:10:13 PM
i like to see coop added. that will increase replay too. transformers - g1 is the real series everything else is parallel universe crap. i still have g1 bgm and the 1986 movie ost on my player. you got the touch aerialbots merge
---
anime and jpop and pretty japanese girls fan ::::::::::::::::::::perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilites of outer space (gundam wing)
#22dreamtheater33Posted 5/6/2013 5:13:30 PM
More 80s style sex scenes lol
---
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious
#23sailormacrossPosted 5/6/2013 5:14:10 PM
note 1986 trans movie great except storyline cant blast heroes
---
anime and jpop and pretty japanese girls fan ::::::::::::::::::::perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilites of outer space (gundam wing)
#24RetroFanGirlPosted 5/6/2013 5:26:57 PM
CapwnD posted...
Is it Arcade or GoD? Just asking because if it's Arcade then it has a demo.

Not that I need a demo, I was planning on getting it anyways since it's stand alone. See my problem is that I have the Xbox version of Far Cry 3 but I want to get the PC version of Blood dragon. So now everything is ok!

Its standalone, but you'll have to use uPlay even if you buy it from Steam. A bit silly, I have to keep two clients up for it o.O
---
Hi.
#25Arucard05Posted 5/6/2013 5:28:14 PM
CapwnD posted...
Is it Arcade or GoD? Just asking because if it's Arcade then it has a demo.

Not that I need a demo, I was planning on getting it anyways since it's stand alone. See my problem is that I have the Xbox version of Far Cry 3 but I want to get the PC version of Blood dragon. So now everything is ok!

Its standalone, but you'll have to use uPlay even if you buy it from Steam. A bit silly, I have to keep two clients up for it o.O

I wish publishers would realize uPlay and Origin aren't going to be a thing.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Now celebrating one year of irrelevance.