This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Was the First Game You Finished?

#31JuanZoloPosted 5/6/2013 3:26:57 PM
Mario Kart 64

Bioshock
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#32CapwnDPosted 5/6/2013 3:27:27 PM
Raiders of the Lost Ark on the 2600.

The instruction book actually told you how to do it.

That game is so bad. Sooo bad. That's where I learned about tsetse flies, and I've always loved that word ever since.
---
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
#33CapwnDPosted 5/6/2013 3:28:21 PM
Adventure for the 2600

I was probably 6 or 7.

I've actually been playing some Aventure again. Great game. Been playing some 2600 Space Invaders too, I think that's my favorite version of the game.
---
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
#34MachineZedPosted 5/6/2013 3:32:20 PM
I want to say it was Mega Man 2 on the NES, but really I can't remember if it was that or SMB, or Metroid. Though I am pretty sure I only watched someone beat them before I got through Mega Man 2.

Last game, similarly enough I am currently working my way back through the Mega Man games, and I just beat number 6.
#35metaldiggle2Posted 5/6/2013 4:26:51 PM
First game was Super Mario World on the SNES back when I was around 5 or 6 years old.

Latest game finished: Bioshock Infinite
---
There are times where I wish I could delete stupid threads I see.
#36BuyersRemorse55Posted 5/6/2013 4:50:13 PM
prolly gonna have to go super mario on nes and last one was

gears of war judgment
#37BDzaPosted 5/6/2013 4:53:31 PM
MachineZed posted...
I want to say it was Mega Man 2 on the NES, but really I can't remember if it was that or SMB, or Metroid. Though I am pretty sure I only watched someone beat them before I got through Mega Man 2.

Last game, similarly enough I am currently working my way back through the Mega Man games, and I just beat number 6.

Megaman 2 was definitely the first game I beat. Either I was too young or just bad at games during Atari 2600 time period to beat any of those.

Most recent game I beat was Shank 2. Nice little action game that has some great combat. Wish I could interest one of my friends in the survival mode...
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->FE: Awakening
#38Cage2004Posted 5/6/2013 6:02:16 PM
1st one: Super Mario on NES

last one : Army of TWO: The Devils Cartel
---