This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Last Remnant worth $5?

#1myshadow7716Posted 5/6/2013 3:43:48 PM
I was browsing my local EB games and they have a copy of the Last Remnant for $5. I have heard a lot of good and bad things about this game and was wondering if anyone could provide some solid feedback.
I've watched some game play videos and read a few reviews but I was wondering if anyone who has played the game could give me some additional information about the game.
#2IloveElitePosted 5/6/2013 3:46:57 PM
Depends on what you like, I bought it months ago pretty cheap and I've not put more than 20-30 mins into it.

First impressions were: oh god this is crap. and I've never gone back to it.
---
Currently playing: MH3U and Lego City Undercover
Waiting for: Elite:Dangerous, Pikmin 3, GTA V
#3Combo MasterPosted 5/6/2013 4:07:26 PM
It is a great game but it is much better on pc if you have a decent computer. Whether you like it or not depends if your a jrpg fan or not. $5 for any jrpg is worth it if your a fan

It has big battles that feel mmorpg like which no other jrpg really has done this gen. The issues on the 360 are the load times and screen tearing but if it's installed to the hard drive its minimal.
---
Combo Master
#4jorgestevensonPosted 5/6/2013 4:14:27 PM
It's a complex game with fairly minimal tutorials. If you're willing to put 10-20 hours into researching the FAQs to understand why pretty much nothing in the game is random, it's probably one of the top 5 JRPGs this gen (not saying much, but still). If you're not willing to put in the time you're probably going to hit a road block sooner or later and stop.

It's worth $5, IMO.
#5TheFeshPincePosted 5/6/2013 4:18:55 PM
Not really.
#6Halo_ForeverPosted 5/6/2013 9:52:08 PM
If you have 12-13 GB of harddrive space free it is a good choice, since that game needs to be installed.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#7thefabregas22Posted 5/7/2013 2:26:48 AM
Bought it for 200 quid off a friend. 5 green rippers is a steal buy it, love it, pinch its chest, promise it the world, say you're gonna meet him somewhere but then go with another person who's similar to him and make sure you get seen, caress it, break It's heart, and enjoy it.
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
#8bossk5Posted 5/7/2013 2:48:59 AM
I liked it a lot. Be...sure....to....install...that....s***
---
I buy used games. If you're a MGS fanboy and want to argue....don't bother, I assure you your opinions mean nothing to me. Just a heads up.
#9ohollywoodoPosted 5/7/2013 3:16:25 AM
How poor are you that you can't waste $5 to find out yourself?
Eat one less Big Mac tomorrow and there's your $5.
---
ooH0LLYW00Doo <-- feel free to add me
#10bossk5Posted 5/7/2013 3:18:03 AM
ohollywoodo posted...
How poor are you that you can't waste $5 to find out yourself?
Eat one less Big Mac tomorrow and there's your $5.

Stop posting.
---
I buy used games. If you're a MGS fanboy and want to argue....don't bother, I assure you your opinions mean nothing to me. Just a heads up.