This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox 360 Remote Controlled Disc Changer Does The Work For You

#11zyxomma100Posted 5/7/2013 4:46:34 PM
Okay, we're listening. Explain the point.

The same point as building any fun machine. Or doing almost anything else outside of work/school.

Someone with the creativity/mechanical knowledge to build this surely knows that the time and effort it took him to build this dwarfs the time and effort it will take him to change discs for maybe the rest of his life. But I'd bet you anything he got enjoyment out of building (or at least finishing) the damn thing.

So why do you talk with your friends? Because you enjoy it. Why did I get a cat? Because I enjoy cats. Why did this guy build something? Maybe he enjoys building things?

I mean really.
#12Ginsu VictimPosted 5/7/2013 6:43:51 PM
zyxomma100 posted...
Okay, we're listening. Explain the point.

The same point as building any fun machine. Or doing almost anything else outside of work/school.

Someone with the creativity/mechanical knowledge to build this surely knows that the time and effort it took him to build this dwarfs the time and effort it will take him to change discs for maybe the rest of his life. But I'd bet you anything he got enjoyment out of building (or at least finishing) the damn thing.

So why do you talk with your friends? Because you enjoy it. Why did I get a cat? Because I enjoy cats. Why did this guy build something? Maybe he enjoys building things?

I mean really.

Thank you. You took the words right out of my mouth.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)