This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yay! Got my Birthday present from Microsoft today...

#51Deathx113Posted 5/10/2013 1:48:00 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
I'll try giving my girlfriend a quarter on our next anniversary and if she gets offended she must be f***ing stupid.

So you regard Microsoft as highly as your significant other? That's...sad, man.

No, I regard getting 25 cents on a birthday or anniversary pretty f***ing stupid.

Because not getting anything is better, right?

You know you can unsubscribe from all xbox360 rewards so you'll get nothing, that should make you happy.
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
#52TrickyPonyPosted 5/10/2013 2:07:49 PM
^and then what are the entitled supposed to cry about hmm?
#53TrickyPonyPosted 5/10/2013 2:09:25 PM
OmegaPillow posted...
TrickyPony posted...
OmegaPillow posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
lol@TC thinking he deserves 50 msp. Entitled priss

Microsoft fanboy at its finest

Fanboy or not, what he said was true, but I don't think you know what being a fanboy means.

I'm sure you know what being a fanboy it's all about, the entitlement argument is the reason the government sucks

This makes no sense. Not sure why the government is involved suddenly.
#54Satchmo25Posted 5/10/2013 2:11:26 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
I'll try giving my girlfriend a quarter on our next anniversary and if she gets offended she must be f***ing stupid.

No, I regard getting 25 cents on a birthday or anniversary pretty f***ing stupid.

So if you gave her nothing for her anniversary that would somehow be preferable? You obviously didn't think this through lol
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#55fiasco86Posted 5/10/2013 2:12:03 PM
I know it's only 20 points, but I'm still upset about them announcing this a few days before my birthday without stating that it wouldn't start until October. Made a lot of people feel cheated...

And yeah, 20 points is garbage. I realize that they don't have to give us anything, but if you're going to bother with the program, at least make it like 80 points. That's still only $1, and not really enough to buy anything other than an avatar item or something, so most people would end up spending more money anyway to make use of those 80 points. Come on MS.
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY
#56SheepinatorPosted 5/10/2013 2:14:56 PM
fiasco86 posted...
And yeah, 20 points is garbage. I realize that they don't have to give us anything, but if you're going to bother with the program, at least make it like 80 points. That's still only $1, and not really enough to buy anything other than an avatar item or something, so most people would end up spending more money anyway to make use of those 80 points. Come on MS.

most [stupid] people, you mean. How else would you describe someone who rather than leaving the credits in his account for an inevitable future purchase, has to get rid of them immediately because a non-zero balance gives them twitches?
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#57TrickyPonyPosted 5/10/2013 2:19:34 PM
Sheepinator posted...
fiasco86 posted...

most [stupid] people, you mean. How else would you describe someone who rather than leaving the credits in his account for an inevitable future purchase, has to get rid of them immediately because a non-zero balance gives them twitches?

The generosity of people with money astounds me. Especially when it's someone else's money.
#58fiasco86Posted 5/10/2013 2:21:28 PM
Sheepinator posted...
fiasco86 posted...

That's not what I meant at all...

What I'm saying is that you have to spend more to use the points they give you, whether it's now or later. For some of us, it's just a bonus 80 points, but for others it may motivate them to make a purchase they wouldn't otherwise make. That's how companies make money off of rewards programs and sales and whatnot.
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY
#59TheGam3925Posted 5/10/2013 2:46:57 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

So if you gave her nothing for her anniversary that would somehow be preferable? You obviously didn't think this through lol

Giving her 25 cents would be just as stupid as getting her nothing at all.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#60vigorm0rtisPosted 5/10/2013 2:48:33 PM
TrickyPony posted...
^and then what are the entitled supposed to cry about hmm?

Look that word up.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF