This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Next STAR WARS Games to run on FROSTBITE3, but no games until after March 2014

#1zerooo0Posted 5/7/2013 2:27:11 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/no-new-ea-star-wars-game-until-after-march-2014-6408055

DICE, come on, you can make a great shooter. Or Bioware, make an awesome RPG.
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#2TheBlueStigPosted 5/7/2013 3:42:03 PM
Fanboy much?

You really don't understand that "overhyping = bad" thing do you?
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#3XtremeWRATH360Posted 5/7/2013 5:21:11 PM
meh we all know it won't be Battlefront 3 or Kotor 3 so what's the point?
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#4Mumble_Posted 5/7/2013 5:32:14 PM
All I want is an RPG kind of like KotoR, except set in a different time period, with a completely different storyline, on new worlds. KotoR 3 would be cool, but the story would end up being terrible since there is already ToR to conclude everything.

I've wanted something taking place during Darth Banes time period for a long time. >_>
---
http://i.imgur.com/dpmm0MP.jpg
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 6:02:36 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Fanboy much?

You really don't understand that "overhyping = bad" thing do you?

How is it that I'm a fanboy for wanting Battlefront 3 to be finished?

Please learn how to troll, before you start trolling. This is your second post that I've seen you post nonsense.
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#6NeVaRmoorePosted 5/7/2013 6:11:00 PM
I swear if Battlefront 3 becomes a fps I will literally buy one just to set it on fire in disgust. But that's the way the wind is blowing. My wallet is ready.
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 6:14:40 PM
NeVaRmoore posted...
I swear if Battlefront 3 becomes a fps I will literally buy one just to set it on fire in disgust. But that's the way the wind is blowing. My wallet is ready.

You do know Battlefront 2 had FPS/TPS mode right?
---
#8NeVaRmoorePosted 5/7/2013 6:17:58 PM
zerooo0 posted...
NeVaRmoore posted...

Uh yeah considering I still play it on the reg. But we don't exactly live in the golden age of options now do we?
#9zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 6:19:27 PM
NeVaRmoore posted...
zerooo0 posted...
NeVaRmoore posted...

Uh yeah considering I still play it on the reg. But we don't exactly live in the golden age of options now do we?

Well true, but if it helps Destiny is going to offer FPS/TPS mode I think. If I remember correctly from one of their Facebook posts.
---
#10NeVaRmoorePosted 5/7/2013 6:22:46 PM
Well I can hold out some hope. Let me frame how big of a SWBF2 freak I am. I kept my og xbox solely to keep the dlc. Then when my disk drive died, I bought another og xbox and transplanted that disk drive into it.