This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Next STAR WARS Games to run on FROSTBITE3, but no games until after March 2014

#11zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 7:26:05 PM
NeVaRmoore posted...
Well I can hold out some hope. Let me frame how big of a SWBF2 freak I am. I kept my og xbox solely to keep the dlc. Then when my disk drive died, I bought another og xbox and transplanted that disk drive into it.

I'm also a Battlefront nut. Although I didn't have a Xbox, & I gave my PS2 to somebody that can't afford to have nicer things(This was before I had my PS3 & 360) so consequently I couldn't play Battlefront 2. Until I discovered Steam last year and bought it on that. I'm terrible on my laptop, but it's awesome. Even though my laptop is terrible.
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#12TheBlueStigPosted 5/7/2013 7:27:46 PM
zerooo0 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
Fanboy much?

You really don't understand that "overhyping = bad" thing do you?

How is it that I'm a fanboy for wanting Battlefront 3 to be finished?

Please learn how to troll, before you start trolling. This is your second post that I've seen you post nonsense.

Just 2 days ago you were hyping the s*** out of GTA-5, not it's star wars games that won't hit the shelves for more than a year and will be made by some of the worst in the industry.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#13NeVaRmoorePosted 5/7/2013 7:28:58 PM
zerooo0 posted...
NeVaRmoore posted...
Well I can hold out some hope. Let me frame how big of a SWBF2 freak I am. I kept my og xbox solely to keep the dlc. Then when my disk drive died, I bought another og xbox and transplanted that disk drive into it.

I'm also a Battlefront nut. Although I didn't have a Xbox, & I gave my PS2 to somebody that can't afford to have nicer things(This was before I had my PS3 & 360) so consequently I couldn't play Battlefront 2. Until I discovered Steam last year and bought it on that. I'm terrible on my laptop, but it's awesome. Even though my laptop is terrible.

Does the steam version have the 2 dlc packs?
#14zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 7:36:15 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
zerooo0 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
Fanboy much?

You really don't understand that "overhyping = bad" thing do you?

How is it that I'm a fanboy for wanting Battlefront 3 to be finished?

Please learn how to troll, before you start trolling. This is your second post that I've seen you post nonsense.

Just 2 days ago you were hyping the s*** out of GTA-5, not it's star wars games that won't hit the shelves for more than a year and will be made by some of the worst in the industry.

DICE are some of the best FPS developers in the industry.It shouldn't be too hard for them to add a TPS mode to Battlefront 3 if they decide to finish. DICE quality hasn't been hurt by EA yet, so I will easily give DICE the benefit of the doubt.

Also I was sharing a ARTICLE on GTA5. And thus sharing my excitement for it. But, according to you, that must be illegal to do by YOUR standards which ANY hype will=fail. Well Bluestig, I'll just go ahead and assume you're trolling again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NeVaRmoore Posted
Does the steam version have the 2 dlc packs?

I have no idea. I would think so if it's on Steam,but it could possibly not. I just downloaded the game, and paid no attention to what else.
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#15NeVaRmoorePosted 5/7/2013 7:38:28 PM
Maybe it's just got them built in.

Via wiki:

"The free content added the Hero Assault mode to Kashyyyk. Another Xbox Live download was made available on January 31, 2006, which added two new hero characters, Kit Fisto and Asajj Ventress, as well as four maps from the original Star Wars: Battlefront; Yavin 4: Arena, Bespin: Cloud City, Rhen Var Harbor and Rhen Var Citadel. In addition, Hero Assault modes were also added to Coruscant, Mygeeto, and Naboo."
#16TheBlueStigPosted 5/7/2013 7:51:30 PM
zerooo0 posted...
DICE are some of the best FPS developers in the industry.

Forcing multiplayer over and above singleplayer dropping the SP mode down to 5 hours or less every time.

Online passes, DLC map packs that people need to buy to keep playing online.

No dedicated servers, no way to police jackasses online and get rid of them.

Auto-aim and bullet magnetism negating skill.

And the newest most moronic trend, wallhacks, aimbots, guaranteed auto-aimed headshots, and curving bullets all built into the games.

There's more negatives to console FPS games than there are positives.

Your problem is that you're hyping these games at their FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT, which means there's no evidence that they'll ever actually come out, or that they'll be any good when they finally do.

Hype a game once it finally comes out and you've actually PLAYED the f***ing thing, but hyping a game on the day of it's announcement is only done by 2 kinds of people, a mindless fanboy, or a paid corporate shill.

Oh and just an FYI, adding a hot-swappable 3rd person camera mode to a first person game equates to cheating because you can use the 3rd person mode to view around corners without breaking cover.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#17zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 8:06:57 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
zerooo0 posted...
DICE are some of the best FPS developers in the industry.

Forcing multiplayer over and above singleplayer dropping the SP mode down to 5 hours or less every time.

Online passes, DLC map packs that people need to buy to keep playing online.

No dedicated servers, no way to police jackasses online and get rid of them.

Auto-aim and bullet magnetism negating skill.

And the newest most moronic trend, wallhacks, aimbots, guaranteed auto-aimed headshots, and curving bullets all built into the games.

There's more negatives to console FPS games than there are positives.

Your problem is that you're hyping these games at their FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT, which means there's no evidence that they'll ever actually come out, or that they'll be any good when they finally do.

Hype a game once it finally comes out and you've actually PLAYED the f***ing thing, but hyping a game on the day of it's announcement is only done by 2 kinds of people, a mindless fanboy, or a paid corporate shill.

Oh and just an FYI, adding a hot-swappable 3rd person camera mode to a first person game equates to cheating because you can use the 3rd person mode to view around corners without breaking cover.

1) DICE has always been about Multiplayer, the only 2 series they made that mildly focused on single player was Bad Company, and Mirrors Edge.

2) Buy my games new, so it doesn't affect me. Only bought 1 map pack, and never had a problem finding a game in BC2, BC, or BF3.

3) DICE has dedicated servers, don't know where you're making that stuff up. You can "Rent A Server"(Opinion their biggest mistake in BF3), but you can still find official DICE servers.

4) Every FPS on consoles have this, and it's not as painfully obvious as say CoD. Like Snipers you have to actually aim.

5)You're talking out of your *** on that one. Never encountered that on BF3, BC, or BC2.

6) I'me not hyping anything. I'm just sharing news, and saying DICE would be a perfect home for the Battlefront series

7) Wrong again. Battlefront 2 wasn't broken at all, well minus the engineer shotgun class, but the TPS/FPS view didn't change much if anything. That's coming from somebody who has played easily 100hrs in the game last gen while playing both modes.

So again, continue pulling stuff out of your *** I'll just keep on laughing at your claims.
---
#18velvet_hammerPosted 5/7/2013 9:28:24 PM(edited)
Ignore him Zeroo, Bluestig is just a troll.. You always seem super enthusiastic about up and coming games Zero.. Bluestig is just a butt hurt and miserable human being . he doesn't like seeing people happy..
---
"My style is welfare, half of you b****** is on it!!
Was born with a halo, when broke, I had to pawn it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVPXpGohII
#19LightgamerPosted 5/7/2013 10:12:50 PM
NeVaRmoore posted...

I laughed. That is dedication!
---
Xbox Live: GodintheGalaxy, PSN: EuphoricJudas