This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need game suggestions in a specific style!

#1HumpskiPosted 5/7/2013 4:17:32 PM
While I'm waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, I need you guys to help me find a few games to tide me over. Here's what I'd like to play.

- A primarily single player adventure
- Robust Character creation is a must
- RPG elements is a bonus

So games like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Dragon's Dogma, Saint's Row.

I feel like I've played all the good ones, but there must be something I'm missing.

P.S. Yes, I've played Dark Souls. But I didn't like the fact that 90% of the time your character's face looks like a purple turd because you're "undead".

Oh, and please no MMO's.
---
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
#2pothocketPosted 5/7/2013 4:31:15 PM
You sound really picky.

Here, find your own game: http://www.giantbomb.com/games/
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#3Humpski(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 4:34:58 PM
I'm not super picky, I'm just in the mood for a specific kind of game at the moment and wanted help finding something in this style.
---
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
#4Perfect LightPosted 5/7/2013 4:42:06 PM
Humpski posted...
While I'm waiting for Cyberpunk 2077

You have a LOOOOONG wait ahead of you.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#5darkharePosted 5/7/2013 4:58:38 PM
Humpski posted...
I'm not super picky, I'm just in the mood for a specific kind of game at the moment and wanted help finding something in this style.

asking people to tell you about specific games that fit your criteria isnt the same thing as asking for help, what your doing is wanting others to do the work for you. because of this fact im thinking your probably to damn lazy to even play a game all the way through.

---
I grow drums, rattles, didgeridoos and drone flutes. if intrested send pm.
#6Humpski(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 5:36:22 PM
Okay, you tell me. What's the best way to find out what I want to know. Google every single game out there and read about it, or take a consensus among individuals who have experience with games first hand?

Why are you even on a forum if you don't want to interact with people? People ask questions, people discuss opinions, people interact. It's a forum.
---
#7WhiteAbyssPosted 5/7/2013 5:37:42 PM
He's not asking you to do your own research and stuff he's just asking if you guys know any games that fit what he's looking for, geez.
---
White FC: 0776-3671-2240
#8MoonBoundPosted 5/13/2013 3:12:30 PM
Deus ex, bioshock series not ifinite, divine divinity 2 the dragon knight saga, fuse is coming out soon oh and red faction armeggedon is pretty good. And most of all prototype 2 you won't regret it. I hear star trek and similar to mass effect and underrated.
#9SunDevil77Posted 5/13/2013 3:34:53 PM
Fable TLC, 2, and 3.
---
Today is the first day of what's left of your life.
#10shawnmckPosted 5/13/2013 3:59:57 PM(edited)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution...Witcher 2 ... are the only games that comes to mind.