This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a cool game concept that you know will NEVER happen....

#1VandorLeePosted 5/7/2013 5:18:05 PM
Just curious if anyone has any atop their head:

Crackdown 3 (J/k but i do want it to happen though it probably wont)

A big budget SLENDER game where you are Slender and due to the amount of people that have gone missing law enforcement's starting to send teams to investigate and hunt you down. Starts out with small groups of cops and escalates to swat then to military until you simply have to escape the forest to another locale from the huge army now hunting you.

Id love to see all sorts of Slender abilities to aid in stealth take downs such as limited teleporting, tentacle attacks, radar/eletronic jamming, possibly possessing and obviously other dark horror themed powers which you can upgrade as the game progresses.
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
#2pothocketPosted 5/7/2013 5:24:36 PM
Telltale MacGyver adventure game
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#3NeVaRmoorePosted 5/7/2013 5:27:12 PM
Dino Crisis 4. Taking play in a modern day city that is merging with the Prehistoric age.
#4LightgamerPosted 5/7/2013 5:33:15 PM
The concept I haven't seen is a sports game with a complete story mode. The game would be like Rockstars Bully, start off as a young boy playing a sport outside on the street, get into some scuffles. Fast forward to high school games.. and so on until you make it to the big leagues and make the dream come true.
---
Xbox Live: GodintheGalaxy, PSN: EuphoricJudas
#5DBN_StealthPosted 5/7/2013 5:35:48 PM
Resident Evil 2 remake
#6mrhappyguy12345Posted 5/7/2013 5:38:18 PM
Lightgamer posted...
The concept I haven't seen is a sports game with a complete story mode. The game would be like Rockstars Bully, start off as a young boy playing a sport outside on the street, get into some scuffles. Fast forward to high school games.. and so on until you make it to the big leagues and make the dream come true.

The last fight night had a very fleshed out story mode.
---
I love video games : )
#7LightgamerPosted 5/7/2013 5:42:47 PM
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
Lightgamer posted...

The last fight night had a very fleshed out story mode.

Fight Night Round 4?
I have played round 3 before. It had very easy achievements, although I do remember having a blast playing it.
---
#8zinsindettaPosted 5/7/2013 5:45:01 PM(edited)
A Persona game with the Personas being from Magic The Gathering.

Social links could be from the different deck sets.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#9MashYouGoodPosted 5/7/2013 5:46:05 PM
A Star Wars fighting game.

Because we know all we'll ever get for the license are ho hum shooters, passť turn-based RPG's and infantile pod racing games. ...and Lego shovelware.
#10LightgamerPosted 5/7/2013 5:48:38 PM
MashYouGood posted...
A Star Wars fighting game.

Because we know all we'll ever get for the license are ho hum shooters, passť turn-based RPG's and infantile pod racing games. ...and Lego shovelware.

Kinect Star Wars is right up your alley.
---