This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Broken xbox+gamestop

#1KulaXDiamondPosted 5/7/2013 9:08:15 PM
Was wondering. Does gamestop count broken xboxs towards their weekly ad of $25+ extra $50 per console?

Have at least 10 360s here lol..just don't want to waste time driving to.the capital if they wont take then.

Thanks
---
Psn-Winterskyy
Only have ps3.
#2SparkItUpPosted 5/7/2013 9:21:15 PM
best bet would be to call them & inquire...I wouldn't mention you have 10 of them though until you get to the store....they may even have a cap on it.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#3DBN_StealthPosted 5/7/2013 9:24:13 PM
do the towel trick, then trade it to them
#4KulaXDiamond(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 9:31:08 PM
SparkItUp posted...
best bet would be to call them & inquire...I wouldn't mention you have 10 of them though until you get to the store....they may even have a cap on it.

Yeah but there's 3 gamestops there. XD. Thanks
---
Psn-Winterskyy
Only have ps3.
#5SparkItUpPosted 5/7/2013 9:32:46 PM
KulaXDiamond posted...
SparkItUp posted...

I believe they can still see your history on all of the computers however...especially if you are using your poweruprewards card
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#6KulaXDiamond(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 9:34:23 PM
SparkItUp posted...
KulaXDiamond posted...
SparkItUp posted...

I believe they can still see your history on all of the computers however...especially if you are using your poweruprewards card

Hmmm maybe. There's two of us going lol.so 5 systems each...might take less and go again another day
---
Psn-Winterskyy
Only have ps3.
#7Kickboxx88Posted 5/7/2013 9:35:25 PM
This may be shady to say, but if you can get them to work for a few minutes, you will get full trade in.
#8KulaXDiamond(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 9:38:33 PM
Kickboxx88 posted...
This may be shady to say, but if you can get them to work for a few minutes, you will get full trade in.

Right but the drive from my town to Springfield is about 30 minutes.
---
Psn-Winterskyy
Only have ps3.
#9jediknight52501Posted 5/7/2013 10:11:05 PM
just do it. you could get a lot of good games. towel trick them and profit. it is a win-win. damn i am in a pissy mood tonight.
---
it is good to be back. XBL-UGC Jedi Master, PSN-Creepy_Crandall, Steam-jediknight52501
#10KulaXDiamond(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 10:17:08 PM
jediknight52501 posted...
just do it. you could get a lot of good games. towel trick them and profit. it is a win-win. damn i am in a pissy mood tonight.

Hmm true. I do.have a few games I.do.want
---
Psn-Winterskyy
Only have ps3.