This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA V to become the king of all Xbox 360 games

#1QuakeMan87Posted 5/8/2013 6:55:19 AM
With the Xbox 720 due to be released in Fall, Grand Theft Auto V will become the true Xbox 360 game when it releases in September. Recent screenshots reveals that the RPG Skill System from San Andreas will return. All three characters will have special abilities such as slowing down time when driving. Guns, Vehicles and the characters themselves can be customized. It will feature playable activities such as hunting, yoga, golf and off-road racing, other activities from San Andreas such as working out at the gym and house robberies will also return. Last but not least, players can buy property to extend their money income. Rockstar Games said they are expecting an estimated total of 40 Million (possibly more) copies will be sold when it launches worldwide on September 17.
---
GT: Antares8782
#2Banana_ManaPosted 5/8/2013 6:56:49 AM
I feel pretty meh about GTAV...
---
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/p/blog-page.html
Bestestest top ten lists ever!
#3corex3dPosted 5/8/2013 7:00:23 AM
same here^
#4xo0Achilles0oxPosted 5/8/2013 7:02:12 AM
I'll be skipping it. Sorry bro.
#5kat_14_Posted 5/8/2013 7:15:03 AM
I'm with ya TC! Looks amazing! Hope it actually lives up to all the hype.
#6ARsignal11Posted 5/8/2013 7:21:26 AM
But...but...it's also coming out on the PS3.
#7DrFeelgood1984Posted 5/8/2013 7:32:42 AM
Next gen will pale in comparison. Not even remotely interested in the new consoles right now, but hyped for GTAV.
#8GGearXPosted 5/8/2013 7:34:31 AM
Not even hyped for GTA. I just don't like open world games.
Well except saints row 3..
---
GT: KryDamoure (The male version of Tomoko Kuroki)
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#9Bikes-Posted 5/8/2013 7:34:51 AM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
Next gen will pale in comparison. Not even remotely interested in the new consoles right now, but hyped for GTAV.

Yes the Gen we know almost nothing about will pale in comparison. Naturally.
And as someone else pointed out this isn't even an exclusive so...yeah great king.
#10MRL3G3NDPosted 5/8/2013 8:28:05 AM
I liked GTA4
I don't really like open world games...they are pretty much trying to do to much and are not good at any particular thing. Maybe that's why I liked GTA4 the best, it was more focused than any other open world game at the time...

I'm waiting on the next gen announcements in June...I'm tired of this gen and it's limitations, watchdogs is enough for me to skip GTA5 at this point

it's just stupid for them to release this game so close to the next gen...I know new consoles don't start off with the best of libraries...but man will it be a breath of fresh air for this stale ass generation
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q