This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long would it take to beat...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How long would it take to beat...

User Info: kwarantine

kwarantine
3 years ago#1
There are some games I haven't played in a while, but I wanna go back and play a lot of them on the hardest difficulty.

Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Halo 4

Also, I wanna get Dragon Age 2 and Bioshock Infinite. How long would those take, if I did Infinite on the hardest difficulty and DA on normal?
GT: Menace 117 PSN: Menace117
I would've liked to run tests on those seashells. - Mordin Solus

User Info: Link43130

Link43130
3 years ago#2
http://www.howlongtobeat.com/gamebreakdown.php?gameid=61
http://www.howlongtobeat.com/gamebreakdown.php?gameid=62
http://www.howlongtobeat.com/gamebreakdown.php?gameid=7998

I will say the two Bioshock times seem a little high, but I tend to play games faster than others.
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130

User Info: Dante729

Dante729
3 years ago#3
Bioshock 1/2/Infinite, and Halo 4 won't take you very long at all, if you are somewhat proficient at video games, especially if you choose to play Halo 4 co-op. Dragon Age 2, if you do all the side content, I imagine it will take you longer than the other games. If you beeline through the story, however, you can complete it relatively quick.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.

User Info: xiTz_RyaNx

xiTz_RyaNx
3 years ago#4
If you wanted an estimate on each based off someones personal play throughs..

Halo 4 Legendary co-op with 3 people took me just over 6 hours.
Bioshock one my first play through took about 8 1/2-9 and Bioshock 2 took about 10-11 hours.

Combined, all 3 games if you press through them should only take about 24 hours worth of your time. Judging on how much you play Xbox on a daily basis, 3-4 hours a day, a couple days a week and you'll be through them all within a week and a half, two weeks of you play regularly.
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken with a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.

User Info: RollnThunder213

RollnThunder213
3 years ago#5
The whole fun of Halo 4 on the hardest difficulty is doing it lone wolf haha. It was a pain but so fun. It's fun with friends, but to call coop legendary difficult in any sense of the word is a joke.

Bioshock is easy if you do it with vita chambers on. Never played Bioshock 2 so I'm not exactly sure if the respawn system is the same from the first.
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213

User Info: BLACK_HUNTEX

BLACK_HUNTEX
3 years ago#6
Halo 4 you can beat in 1 day if you have a strong will. There is one level in Halo 4 you can skip 90% of the stage.

User Info: kwarantine

kwarantine
3 years ago#7
Which level would that be
GT: Menace 117 PSN: Menace117
I would've liked to run tests on those seashells. - Mordin Solus
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How long would it take to beat...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived