This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name ONE positive thing EA contributed to this generation.

#101TrugamerPosted 5/10/2013 11:31:51 AM
flame030191 posted...
I also really love how everyone claims EA ruined Bioware's games. All they did was force the "new copy gets extra content" and for ME3 to have multiplayer, which the latter turned out better than anyone expected. As far as actual story development, that was Bioware's decisions.

Maybe if they did not force MP so they could have an excuse to slap a game gimper online pass on it they would have had the resources available to give the SP gamer's a good ending instead.
Just a thought.
#102CammyApplePosted 5/10/2013 11:34:13 AM
Trugamer posted...
flame030191 posted...
I also really love how everyone claims EA ruined Bioware's games. All they did was force the "new copy gets extra content" and for ME3 to have multiplayer, which the latter turned out better than anyone expected. As far as actual story development, that was Bioware's decisions.

Maybe if they did not force MP so they could have an excuse to slap a game gimper online pass on it they would have had the resources available to give the SP gamer's a good ending instead.
Just a thought.

Forcing multiplayer does not take away from singleplayer. That's not how budgeting works. If they didn't have the multiplayer the budget (both time and money) would not have been applied to the single player portion. It simple would not have been spent.

I don't know why this needs to keep being said.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#103TrugamerPosted 5/10/2013 11:47:32 AM
CammyApple posted...
Trugamer posted...
flame030191 posted...

Just a thought.

Forcing multiplayer does not take away from singleplayer. That's not how budgeting works. If they didn't have the multiplayer the budget (both time and money) would not have been applied to the single player portion. It simple would not have been spent.

There is an overall budget for the entire game no? well dedicate it to the SP so we can a better SP experience and leave the MP that nobody buys the series for in the first place out of it completely .
Just because they might be budgeted differently it's still all coming from the games overall budget allowance.
#104CammyApplePosted 5/10/2013 11:49:09 AM
Trugamer posted...
CammyApple posted...
Trugamer posted...
flame030191 posted...

Just a thought.

There is an overall budget for the entire game no? well dedicate it to the SP so we can a better SP experience and leave the MP that nobody buys the series for in the first place out of it completely .
Just because they might be budgeted differently it's still all coming from the games overall budget allowance.

They won't spend more money than they need to.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#105BBBanks03Posted 5/10/2013 5:20:44 PM
Trugamer posted...
flame030191 posted...

Just a thought.

Aren't you the same guy who was whining that we've only gotten two GTA's this gen while Saint's Row has 4, like a game series' quality is measured by a race to the finish line to see which one can crank out the most sequels as fast as possible? And now you're here whining that if they had just taken out the multiplayer from ME3, then all of a sudden the game would magically have an ending that you like more? Like not spending time working on multiplayer was going to have some kind of correlation on their thought process to the game's story and it would suddenly make them want to change the ending?

Don't take this the wrong way but.... you're not a very smart person.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#106spacejamjordanzPosted 5/10/2013 5:25:07 PM
Trugamer posted...
flame030191 posted...

Just a thought.

Only that Mass Effect 3's multiplayer was actually fun? I don't regret playing it one bit. The ending was nowhere near as bad as people made it out to be. Plus there are good dlc episodes availabe for it anyway. Have you tried the Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC? Battle Arena FTW!
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>