This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just download and played TC: Splinter Cell Double Agent

#1deeringer007Posted 5/9/2013 8:02:36 AM
This game is hard and bored. And also I am very disappointed about this game. I found out that in offline multiplayer is not equal. one player vs 3 bots. Bots killed me for many times, I tried to kill them, but didn't happened. Developers should add 2 more bots in Spy team that help me to beat Mech in the battle. I hate that objective deathmatches multiplayer. I want to get real deathmatches. And also the story mode is hard, reason the map is so confused and get lost somewhere and I killed already.
#2Banana_ManaPosted 5/9/2013 8:03:24 AM
The game is bored?

That means you are boring.

Sort it out TC, sort it out.
---
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/p/blog-page.html
Bestestest top ten lists ever!
#3SunDevil77Posted 5/9/2013 8:05:48 AM
http://tinyurl.com/apvm73p
---
You'll...never see me coming.
#4Spartangod777Posted 5/9/2013 8:15:06 AM
Uh...english?

And uh, get better at games?
---
Nothing important to say here.
#5StucklnMyPantsPosted 5/9/2013 8:23:16 AM
The single player isn't too bad. There are some really good levels, but unfortunately, there are some not so great levels. Most of the levels that take place during the day aren't anything special, and I never liked the fact that you repeatedly have to play the same level over and over (the base you are infiltrating). It just felt like a cop out to me since there are about the same number of levels in DA as the previous SCs, but half of them have you returning to the same level just to explore it a little more this time. If they would have put in more actual levels plus with the addition to periodically visit the base, I think it would have been a lot better.

And the game is unreasonably hard on the hardest difficulty. Enemies can hear and see you from really far away. It makes the game a chore to play, especially if you are trying to be as sneaky as possible and not just shooting people in the head from far away. Drop the difficulty if you're playing on hard, it's much more enjoyable. Offline multiplayer is a joke since it is near impossible to get the objective done against 3 computer controlled characters. The only thing worthwhile about it would be to learn the maps before going online, but the community has been quite dead for a while now. You might be able to get a game going during peak hours though.
#6deeringer007(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 8:30:16 AM
Yeah. I really wish that they add 2 bots as spy team. And also they should add real team deathmatches. So they can neither choose objective deathmatches and real deathmatches.
#7hak145Posted 5/9/2013 8:35:00 AM
so many errors you illiterate fool.
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#8deeringer007(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 9:26:24 AM
Strange.... I joined the Orange team with bots and the achievement is done and I unlock the casts with no one that are playing as blue team. Ubisoft should add the patch for bots as blue team or offline players to allow anyone to play offline mode.
#9deeringer007(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 9:30:11 AM
Reason the online is dead
#10SunDevil77Posted 5/9/2013 9:31:45 AM
No duh it's dead. Wasn't that like almost a launch title?
---
You'll...never see me coming.