This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA IV was boring why look forward to GTA 5 ?

#1GSPgreasesPosted 5/10/2013 1:40:16 AM
Curious, big disappointment the last entry was, why be overhyped for the next one?
#2DarkSymbiotePosted 5/10/2013 1:41:43 AM
I won't be overhyped for this one. I will be cautious.
---
Liquor is powerful. But Soda is solid.
#3RedFive3Posted 5/10/2013 1:46:38 AM
But GTA IV was great..... except for the friends thing. GTA V looks WAY better though.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#4glassghost0Posted 5/10/2013 1:48:46 AM
GTA 4 was amazing
---
No Thanks
#5seankimberley42Posted 5/10/2013 1:49:10 AM
While I was disappointed myself, why the hell would you think a game that sold as much, was rated as high, and stayed on the xbox live most played top ten list as long as GTA 5 could ever be considered a disappointment? Stop treating your opinion as fact, because in this instance your (and my) opinion is wrong.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#6Astaroth211Posted 5/10/2013 1:50:12 AM
Because not everyone has the same opinion as you.
---
./_\ .('''' ''''|'''' /_\ ..|''') /'''\ ''''|'''' |_|211
/ ....\ _)...|../..... \.|'''\ \_/....|...|....| GT: Astaroth1337
#7GSPgreases(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 1:54:40 AM
i was under the impression the general consensus was the game was boring and didnt have the fun factor that most came to like

thats why saints rownsurpassed it
#8Dagoth_WitPosted 5/10/2013 2:17:56 AM
GSPgreases posted...
i was under the impression the general consensus was the game was boring and didnt have the fun factor that most came to like

The general consensus of what? This board? Stop following what others are telling you and think for yourself. Did you like it? If not, maybe you won't like the next game. I, for one, loved gta4(except for the annoying friends part) and am really looking forward to the next game. My only wish is that there's a PC version.
---
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.
#9ImJeffPosted 5/10/2013 2:20:27 AM
GSPgreases posted...

wat
---
"He ain't never had Metta World, you know what I'm saying? Metta World lock it down on that wing, baby."
#10656stoogePosted 5/10/2013 2:26:05 AM
GTA IV was a massive bore, but everything I've seen so far of this new one, and going of the quality of RDR and Max Payne 3, means that I'm still looking forward to it.

I'm not buying it day one though, as I'll wait and see what the general consensus is (the main missions could still be really boring), but I'm sure I'll get it at one point.

And just so you know, I'm not a R* fanboy, so it's not like I'm buying this just because it has their name on it. If the trailers didn't look so good then I'd be skipping this one.
---
How to treat a woman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syRQ7iShpzY