This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Metro Last Light "HARD MODE" is PREORDER DLC. We got to draw the line now.

#101ReploidAXZPosted 5/11/2013 7:16:49 AM
If that is true then that is a piss take and I won't be buying it ever.

I don't even know who this angry Joe guy is.
---
R.I.P RARE.
#102zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 7:18:09 AM
YukitoRambo posted...
So instead of talking about the subject at hand, many people in here prefer to scrutinize Joe's personality or outright trying to assasinate it.

Shills... I wish I can brush these sad socks along with zealous fanboys from the Internet like feces stains on a toilet bowl.

It's GFaqs, some of them tend to hate on anybody that's popular or with the Youtube scene.(Not stereotyping everyone into this group, but some deserves to be put int it)
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#103BansDontWorkPosted 5/11/2013 7:18:11 AM
In mother Russia, DLC owns you!
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#104DarkSymbiotePosted 5/11/2013 7:36:16 AM
YukitoRambo posted...
So instead of talking about the subject at hand, many people in here prefer to scrutinize Joe's personality or outright trying to assasinate it.

Shills... I wish I can brush these sad socks along with zealous fanboys from the Internet like feces stains on a toilet bowl.

It's GFaqs, some of them tend to hate on anybody that's popular or with the Youtube scene.(Not stereotyping everyone into this group, but some deserves to be put int it)

True.

In mother Russia, DLC owns you!

But we don't technically own DLC outside of Mother Russia.
---
You know, whenever a poster uses the terms "b**** and whine" or "piss and moan" or something similar, I simply ignore the entire post.
#105EvilCactusPosted 5/11/2013 7:48:30 AM
glassghost0 posted...
Killah Priest posted...
Also ranger mode is easier than normal mode

Ranger Easy is easier than easy and Ranger Hardcore is easier than hardcore.

Yep.

I love how people are complaining that they're getting the mode for free this time.

People are so gullible, they take one look at the topic title and freak out without finding out any info about it whatsoever.

1.Not Hard Mode
2.Not Preorder DLC
3.Comes with every copy

Illiterate entitled people just love to get their pitchforks for anything.
---
sig here
#106AldathPosted 5/11/2013 8:36:29 AM
Killah Priest posted...
Comes with the first run of the game, not a preorder bonus.

This doesn't makes it better.

So, now, in order to play the game with ll its aspects, you have to hurry up and get it?
I know used game sales exist, but like things are right now with gaming, belive me, it will stop being a reality, and if companies keep on doing this, guess what? Some peole might never get this game play :)
---
"imagine if Metallica got together with the Power Rangers and the coolest kids in school and had a party in your mouth, and you were invited" THE_WIND
#107Killah PriestPosted 5/11/2013 8:39:54 AM(edited)
So, now, in order to play the game with ll its aspects, you have to hurry up and get it?
I know used game sales exist, but like things are right now with gaming, belive me, it will stop being a reality, and if companies keep on doing this, guess what? Some peole might never get this game play :)

As long as you don't buy it used you may get one with a brand new copy even if you buy it next year.

depends on how well it sells/how many are in the first run.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#108TrugamerPosted 5/11/2013 8:40:50 AM
The line should have been drawn at horse armor it's WAAYYYY too late to do anything about these practices now.
#109Robin_MaskPosted 5/11/2013 8:41:40 AM
Yep, people are going "lol who cares" and then we get really messed up DLC and pre-orders later. 
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#110Neo1661Posted 5/11/2013 8:54:07 AM(edited)
So let me get this straight...it was paid DLC in the last game, it's now free this time around, and it comes with every new first run copy of the game? I see no problem here. The ridiculous entitlement gamers feel nowadays makes me sick.

The problem is that to play hardest mode I'll have to buy it straight away otherwise I will likely have to pay for it later.
---
http://i.imgur.com/bKCUN.gif