This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Metro: LL Angry Rant

#1Mhunter04Posted 5/11/2013 4:20:47 AM
http://tinyurl.com/br3pp4w
#2TearsfoUniversePosted 5/11/2013 4:31:27 AM
ok
---
The war has begun, but there is still so much cake and other things to burn
#3Shy420Posted 5/11/2013 6:01:29 AM
because there's not already two active posts about this already.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#4SunDevil77Posted 5/11/2013 6:06:03 AM
Angry Joe needs a new shirt. That thing must be disgusting.
---
Today is the first day of what's left of your life.
#5zerooo0Posted 5/11/2013 6:10:56 AM
TC do you not check the firs few pages, or search before you make a topic?
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#6BlueJester007Posted 5/11/2013 7:19:18 AM
Can we please stop posting AJ's videos here? I have YouTube and his videos always appear in my "Recommended" tab.
---
Metal Gear Solid 3 is the best game out of the MGS series because it is the least Japanese.
#7DarkSymbiotePosted 5/11/2013 7:28:13 AM
Can we please stop posting AJ's videos here? I have YouTube and his videos always appear in my "Recommended" tab.

So?
---
You know, whenever a poster uses the terms "b**** and whine" or "piss and moan" or something similar, I simply ignore the entire post.
#8BlueJester007Posted 5/11/2013 7:33:02 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...

So?

So, I already know about them, and so would you if you use YouTube and watch gaming related stuff. And let's be honest here, who on this site doesn't watch gaming related stuff? It is just redundant is all I'm saying, and I don't like redunancy.
---
Hoity Toity McSnoodiness.
#9DarkSymbiotePosted 5/11/2013 7:50:44 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...

So?

So, I already know about them, and so would you if you use YouTube and watch gaming related stuff. And let's be honest here, who on this site doesn't watch gaming related stuff? It is just redundant is all I'm saying, and I don't like redunancy.

I don't mean to be rude but these videos help some people on GameFAQs who don't subscribe to AJ. I subscribe and even I didn't know about this video till it was posted on this board.
---
Liquor is powerful. But Soda is solid.
#10BlueJester007Posted 5/11/2013 8:06:01 AM(edited)
DarkSymbiote posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...

So?

I don't mean to be rude but these videos help some people on GameFAQs who don't subscribe to AJ. I subscribe and even I didn't know about this video till it was posted on this board.

I'm not subscribed to him either, but his videos always appear in my related videos and recommended videos. When I logged on to YouTube today, the first thing in my recommended section was that Metro LL video.
---
Hoity Toity McSnoodiness.