This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Saboteur was a really fun game

#11Halochief6Posted 5/11/2013 8:18:13 AM
I bought it and played it for a little while. It was ok. Still have to finish it though.
---
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986
#12JKSonicPosted 5/11/2013 8:43:37 AM
Really? I haven't played it in so long that I can't remember the specific mechanics, but I do remember that the stealth was one of my favourite aspects of it.

I remember replaying some missions...doing essentially the exact same thing...and sometimes getting caught and other times not. Or I'd do stuff following instructions exactly and still get caught. I also remember times when there's no way somebody should have known I was there, but magically they became aware of me and caught me.
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#13656stoogePosted 5/11/2013 8:47:10 AM
JKSonic posted...

I remember replaying some missions...doing essentially the exact same thing...and sometimes getting caught and other times not. Or I'd do stuff following instructions exactly and still get caught. I also remember times when there's no way somebody should have known I was there, but magically they became aware of me and caught me.

Well I can't say whether that was the case with me, as I haven't played it in years, but it's not something that stands out when I think back on it, so it seems I got luckily.

You could dress up in different uniforms, couldn't you? That's probably why I remember liking it so much. Nothing beats trolling people by stabbing them in the back while dressed as their friend (coincidentally, I play as a spy in Team Fortress 2).
---
How to treat a woman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syRQ7iShpzY
#14Jpsyence77Posted 5/11/2013 9:27:57 AM
Don't forget Full Spectrum Warrior...another great Pandemic game.
#15darkharePosted 5/11/2013 11:07:30 AM
casedawgz posted...
It's a damn shame that by the time Pandemic finally made a good game, it was too late for them to not get shut down. It was really a fun game. Reminded me of an Indiana Jones flick. Sometimes it's nice to just gun down thousands of Nazis without it being all grimdark and miserable. It was also a gigantic improvement over Mercs 2.

last gen was shooting nazis, this gen is shooting zombies. im pretty close to having my fill of doing both.

---
I grow drums, rattles, didgeridoos and drone flutes. if intrested send pm.
#16zyxomma100Posted 5/11/2013 11:29:38 AM

I never had those problems. My problems with the stealth were the silly mechanics of it. The yellow circles on the minimap that you could jump in and out of in order to be "noticed" or "not noticed" by the Nazis. The various things you can do to arouse or not arouse suspicion. Most of it made sense... but the mechanics were oddly implemented and were easy to abuse. It reminds me of MGS in that regard.

The rest of the game was fun enough to overcome that, though. I do recommend the game.