This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: As soon as the new Xbox launches....

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your reaction: As soon as the new Xbox launches....
2 years ago#1
There's a massive spike in reported RRoD, regardless of model or age of the 360s.

I wouldn't put it past MS to ensure people will buy their new console.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
2 years ago#2
That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.
---
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
2 years ago#3
Nothing will make me buy either console until 2014 or 2015.
2 years ago#4

Literally nothing huh? Not a $100 price tag with graphics that current PC's can't even touch, free online, and a new Fable, Forza, Fallout, Alan Wake, Halo, and/or whatever games are your favorites available at launch? I mean just saying, you said NOTHING will make you buy one.
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
2 years ago#5
I can't tell if you're trolling...or being completely serious.
---
Today is the first day of what's left of your life.
2 years ago#6
VincentVega posted...

---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
2 years ago#7
VincentVega posted...

I guess you missed the topics near one year after launch, we had people that seriously believed that the system had a killswitch that would give the systems RRoD just days after the warranty ended.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
2 years ago#8
Foppe posted...
VincentVega posted...

I guess you missed the topics near one year after launch, we had people that seriously believed that the system had a killswitch that would give the systems RRoD just days after the warranty ended.

He did say 'one of.'
---
2 years ago#9
JKSonic posted...

Literally nothing huh? Not a $100 price tag with graphics that current PC's can't even touch, free online, and a new Fable, Forza, Fallout, Alan Wake, Halo, and/or whatever games are your favorites available at launch? I mean just saying, you said NOTHING will make you buy one.

GTAV has rendered next gen completely irrelevant for me. Also, considering the nickle & diming going on at the tail end of this gen, I'm not in a hurry to see the creative news ways we'll be ripped off next gen.
2 years ago#10
JKSonic posted...

Literally nothing huh?

Do people have to put the word 'literally' in front of something before you take a word at face value?
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your reaction: As soon as the new Xbox launches....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived