This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Call of Duty rarely changes but thats good.

#1GamerSantaPosted 5/11/2013 5:27:40 PM
There is a reason for its lack of change and thats because it is already is the perfect shooter. Seriously, try to find another shooter game that is as fluid and smooth as CoD.

Battlefield -- too slow and becoming a CoD clone
Halo -- too slow, no gravity, and becoming a CoD clone
Medal of Honor - awful CoD clone
Army of Two -- lol
Bodycount -- lol
Brink - Super lol

I can understand why copies are trying to emulate CoD but it isn't working. They need to stick with what they were originally good at. CoD developed an outstanding formula for shooters and they deserve their profits for it; respect is earned, not given. If they want to oversaturate the market, then good for them. They will at least have enough money to survive when the shooter market crashes.
---
My magnificence knows no bounds.
#2s2goodPosted 5/11/2013 5:29:47 PM
They should just do COD4 next gen remake.
---
XBLIVE - Sonic B0000M NNID - Sonic_B0000M
PSN - Dragon--Punch STEAM - Sonic B0000M
#3LythirisPosted 5/11/2013 5:31:42 PM
CoD. CoD never changes.
---
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."
#4DavCubePosted 5/11/2013 5:32:37 PM
Yes, yes, wonderful, you did a good impression of ICF. Can we get some original humor going please?
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#5xiTz_RyaNxPosted 5/11/2013 5:33:25 PM
Ahem.. RainbowSix.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken with a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#6glassghost0Posted 5/11/2013 5:40:30 PM
I've said this forever. People just hate on CoD because it's the "cool" thing to do. No competitive shooter plays as good as CoD.

I don't even care if you're trolling, you're still right. (You have to be, why would you even list Brink or Bodycount as a comparison....

Battlefield has the potential to kill CoD but they can't and won't do it apparently.
---
No Thanks
#7Homie_202Posted 5/11/2013 5:55:25 PM
My problem Witt eh cod series is the god awful net coding and the ridiculously unbalanced weapons. No other game I know of has weapons as unbalanced as CoD. Black ops for the most part seems balanced but that is probably because when I play it I play hardcore.
#8SunDevil77Posted 5/11/2013 5:57:06 PM
Go back to your "Japaneeze games r art and big American don't like art" topic
---
Today is the first day of what's left of your life.
#9stargazer1981Posted 5/11/2013 6:05:02 PM
I still enjoy the older Medal of Honor games more than CoD.

But I do have fun with CoD's campaigns.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#10abombt7Posted 5/11/2013 6:17:58 PM
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
Ahem.. RainbowSix.

Thank you. I happen to be one of those who do play Call of Duty, but it's not as good as Rainbow Six in my opinion.