This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Not a fan of Batman or Star Wars but...

#1hellbringherPosted 5/11/2013 4:34:47 PM
I like the Lego games. Which one is better? Batman 2 or Clone Wars?
---
Police - "Open up now!!!" Owner - "Who that be?" Police - "We are coming in" Owner - "We be gone".
#2stargazer1981Posted 5/11/2013 5:05:57 PM
I'm gonna need you to return your "Nerd Card" please. Thanks.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#3art_of_the_killPosted 5/11/2013 5:08:51 PM
Not a fan of Batman or Star Wars.

Does not compute.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#4Link43130Posted 5/11/2013 5:36:45 PM
get whichever you like the most
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#5NintendologicalPosted 5/11/2013 5:38:09 PM
Lego Star Wars all the way. While I find Lego Batman to be enjoyable, I find that the Lego Star Wars games tend to be more faithful to the universe that inspires them than any other Lego series game. Plus, you can buy Lego Star Wars Saga and that is like three games in one.
---
"Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia
#6Arucard05Posted 5/11/2013 5:50:34 PM

Does it have to be both? Because I think Batman is lame, but I love Star Wars. Almost as much as I love my Nerd Card....
---
I'm not a fan of old women that are scared of their pot going cold but I still loved Deadly Premonition - HeLeeham
#7TheMuffinPosted 5/11/2013 6:02:49 PM(edited)
Clone Wars sucked to be honest. And this is coming from a LEGO game fanatic. Too much of it was based on those horrible RTS style stages and they hardly ever varied. Batman 2 however brought things back to their roots but improved on near everything. Plus you get way more character variation.

I will say though that they seem to be losing focus with the games in general. I'm getting extremely tired of finishing the entire storyline and having like 23% completion. Back with the first few LEGO games this meant you had to get the remaining red bricks or canisters and the like. No problem. Now they've added in so much useless crap that you sit there for 50+ hours doing nothing actually related to the universe you're playing in.

Regardless, Batman 2 for sure.
---
SnowFox7 ~I heard him use the term 'tarantula downpour', which would actually have been significantly worse than the rain we had that day.
#8SunDevil77Posted 5/11/2013 6:32:32 PM
stargazer1981 posted...

Honestly, I think Batman and Star Wars are at the point of popularity that we can just go ahead and take his "Man Card" away, too.
---
Today is the first day of what's left of your life.
#9-NinjaWarrior-Posted 5/11/2013 7:06:46 PM
Try Lego Batman. If anything you might like some of the other DC Universe devs have put it in. Don't know about Lego Clone Wars, but iirc its the gap-fill between Ep 2 and 3, which I did not find that interesting (when I watched the cartoon.)

stargazer1981 posted...

Honestly, I think Batman and Star Wars are at the point of popularity that we can just go ahead and take his "Man Card" away, too.

please do tell why TC has to like what you guys like... and why he should match his own ideas of nerd-dom and manhood to yours.
---
#10spacejamjordanzPosted 5/11/2013 7:14:23 PM
Actaully... Lego games aren't that bad.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>