This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games You Remember Playing, But Not The Title

#101lostnumberwarPosted 5/15/2013 12:33:37 AM
Lightgamer posted...
I remember this Sega dreamcast game. It was a 2d side scroller game.. And I think the first boss was a building and a bunch of feet under it. It looked cartoony. And you had to move side to side because the building would jump.

The second game I'm thinking of is a playstation game. A fantasy adventure.. Some 3d and 2d elements. You played as a boy or girl and I know the girls weapons were Chakrams..

The first game is Three Dirty Dwarves for the Saturn.
The 2nd game is Threads Of Fate.
---
I think, therefore I don't care.
#102DarkSymbiotePosted 5/15/2013 12:54:49 AM
A PS1 title not sure if it got localized but it's a 2D side scrolling/rpg mecha game where you can level up and upgrade your mecha.

Assault Suits Valken 2
---
You know, whenever a poster uses the terms "b**** and whine" or "piss and moan" or something similar, I simply ignore the entire post.
#103singhellotakuPosted 5/15/2013 1:29:52 AM
lostnumberwar posted...
singhellotaku posted...
old genesis game where you were a wizard that got different rings and combined their powers to make new spells, kind of like a magic based gunstar heroes.

Jewel Master

Just checked a video on youtube, thats the one, been looking for that for years...god I love the internet. Thanks
#104SparkItUpPosted 5/15/2013 2:00:25 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#105FelonySkate666Posted 5/15/2013 2:33:27 AM
reseacher2000 posted...
It was a PS2 game that was turned based rpg. A demo i remember playing. A male character with a sword and you can do custom moves by using the directional pad. Next was a girl elelmental spellcaster that was dressed in blue. And a male fighter that look like a meaner akuma and wore grey i think.

the last boss had a armor like a knight but wore no helmet.

You went battle to battle in a straight line. This was a demo.

i think there were plant monsters and a crab monster. A vague description sorry. been so long

Orphan maybe?
---
... and Zeus screwed anything that moved. Or didn't move. His powers know no bounds.- Dahk1
#106LightgamerPosted 5/15/2013 8:04:02 AM
lostnumberwar posted...
Lightgamer posted...
I remember this Sega dreamcast game. It was a 2d side scroller game.. And I think the first boss was a building and a bunch of feet under it. It looked cartoony. And you had to move side to side because the building would jump.

The second game I'm thinking of is a playstation game. A fantasy adventure.. Some 3d and 2d elements. You played as a boy or girl and I know the girls weapons were Chakrams..

The first game is Three Dirty Dwarves for the Saturn.
The 2nd game is Threads Of Fate.

Thank you, because of you I will never again wonder what these games were.
---
Xbox Live: GodintheGalaxy, PSN: EuphoricJudas
#107Krzd3vil(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 2:42:54 PM
bumping for unsolved games.
---
saint's row the third was so bad.
#108Samurai162Posted 5/16/2013 2:55:28 PM
A Sega game. I remember playing a game and sometimes i would come to this level and sometimes not. It was maybe a secret level or something. There were haystacks in the background and i think skeletal dogs? I'm thinking it was Castlevania Bloodlines but everywhere i look there is no mention of this place.
#109EvocoPosted 5/16/2013 3:36:22 PM
JTC87 posted...
Evoco posted...
OMG, someone please identify this game for me.

It was for Genesis and I played this game so much, yet I can't remember it.

It was like a side scroller shoot em up game. You were this soldier dude fighting in jungles, you had rifles, grenade launchers, rocket launchers etc. Some levels you would be on foot, going through swamps and jungles, then other times you would be in vehicles like a tank and a combat helicopter.

There was a level where you had to kick ass through a airbase that was surrounded by the jungle.

I can't remember much beyond this.

Please someone identify it for me!!! I would so get this if it was sold digital somewhere.

EDIT: Actually, it might not have been side scroller (I mean where the screen isn't continuously moving), I think you could move whenever you wanted...so it was free in its movement...I think...

Not sure but this is the only thing I could think of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliber_.50

YES!!! hahahahaaaaa!! You are the boss!!!

And OMG, that soundtrack!!!!

Gotta play this again sometime!!
#110Mutant1988Posted 5/17/2013 8:45:38 AM
Wonderful topic. Let's keep it alive.
---
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.