This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games You Remember Playing, But Not The Title

#151shatteredwallPosted 5/26/2013 8:16:58 PM
baueris24 posted...
shatteredwall posted...
Ok here's one I've been trying to remember the name of for the past few months. It's a PS2 game, its kinda like diablo, loot drops and such. Could even wield a spoon as a weapon. I believe there are diffrent classes and I'm pretty sure it had couch co-op. Good dungeon crawler.

I'm just guessing I've never played any of these but is it The Bard's Tale? Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 or 2? These are just some suggestions for what it could be.

Baldurs gate! Thank you, I still have my slim ps2 I'm going to try and find that game online. Really enjoyed it back then.
#152Krzd3vil(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2013 10:33:32 PM
bump
---
saint's row the third was so bad.
#153lostnumberwarPosted 6/1/2013 5:01:21 AM
Atrabilious posted...
I remember playing a PS1 game, an RPG. I think you played as a guy with green hair. The intro of the game was a drawn cartoon/anime clip, showing a large floating island. You see a guy with a magical gem I think? touch the floor and slice a part of the island off, causing it collapse into the lands below. Apparently the island was slowly sinking towards the surface and they had to cut pieces off to keep it afloat.

I also remember a talking bird of some description, collecting gems, and at one point infiltrating a giant airship for some reason I can't remember. The characters didn't have faces, just flesh-coloured lumps for heads with hair, any further detail was shown through text-chat boxes w/ character portraits I think.

I enjoyed that game, can't remember what it was though. :<

Granstream Saga
---
Mr. Tadakichi is a man of character!
#154_LordAndSaviorPosted 6/1/2013 5:06:07 AM
Some PC game that was an RTS, it was really fun and had 3 different races, one was human, another was robot and the last one was some Indian/Native American type of group that seemed to worship bugs and used the bugs as their weapons. So instead of a tank they had a giant spider for example or scorpion.

Anybody have any idea what I'm talking about?
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#155FFTHEWINNERPosted 6/1/2013 7:44:41 AM
It was a genesis racing game with top view. However,the tracks were extremely weird. One of them was on a desk and you saw big pencils,pens,ink,etc on the sides of the road and on it. It had a very"arcadey" ffeeling. Can anyone help me in findingit?
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#156FFTHEWINNERPosted 6/1/2013 7:44:55 AM
It was a genesis racing game with top view. However,the tracks were extremely weird. One of them was on a desk and you saw big pencils,pens,ink,etc on the sides of the road and on it. It had a very"arcadey" feeling. Can anyone help me in finding it?
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#157Blast_ProcessorPosted 6/1/2013 7:54:15 AM
I game on the PS1. It was a ninja game. You could throw the little stars and the first stage started off with training obviously. You could run through bamboo, etc.

There was definitely gore.
#158lostnumberwarPosted 6/2/2013 8:16:01 AM
FFTHEWINNER posted...
It was a genesis racing game with top view. However,the tracks were extremely weird. One of them was on a desk and you saw big pencils,pens,ink,etc on the sides of the road and on it. It had a very"arcadey" feeling. Can anyone help me in finding it?

Micro Machines
---
http://tinyurl.com/munz2mb
#159lostnumberwarPosted 6/2/2013 8:16:29 AM
Blast_Processor posted...
I game on the PS1. It was a ninja game. You could throw the little stars and the first stage started off with training obviously. You could run through bamboo, etc.

There was definitely gore.

Tenchu Stealth Assassins
---
http://tinyurl.com/munz2mb
#160Krzd3vil(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 8:10:13 PM
bump
---
saint's row the third was so bad.