This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games You Remember Playing, But Not The Title

#171Mutant1988Posted 6/13/2013 4:29:43 AM
lostnumberwar posted...
A ball game or something similar on P.C. It's sort of like Qix where you have to section off areas of the play field until all the little balls are enclosed in small sections. It may have been for Windows 95.

I've been trying to figure out the name for this game for ages and I finally did!

It's "Jezzball".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw9BZRXXCRU
---
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.
#172Rancid_SkankPosted 6/13/2013 6:18:56 AM
Nice thread.

Mine is a Mega Drive/Genesis RPG, you had 3 or 4 party members (one was definitely female as I recall) . The characters had their own colour, and there was (IIRC) a blue Warrior character and a green character that was a Bow + Arrow user.

The first dungeon area was accessed through a castle side entrance I think.

Can't remember what it is for the life of me.
---
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
#173FishbulbPosted 6/13/2013 7:06:29 AM
Rancid_Skank posted...
Nice thread.

Mine is a Mega Drive/Genesis RPG, you had 3 or 4 party members (one was definitely female as I recall) . The characters had their own colour, and there was (IIRC) a blue Warrior character and a green character that was a Bow + Arrow user.

The first dungeon area was accessed through a castle side entrance I think.

Can't remember what it is for the life of me.

Gain Ground?
---
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.
#174lightfighterPosted 6/13/2013 7:39:26 AM
In the 1980s...in the arcades...Ikara Warriors.
#175Illumi_KnightPosted 6/13/2013 3:08:03 PM
I remember playing this on the SNES when I was around 5. You played as a Ginger with a black t shirt and blue jeans and I believe you land a on MysteeEEerious planet with aliens that looked like tan teenage mutant ninja turtles wearing bulletproof vests that shot lazers. In the beginning you have to go through a cave and swim for a little and jump a gap. You eventually get captured by the TMNT SWAT aliens and bust out of their jail with a friendly one. That is as far as I ever got it the game because games are tough as hell when you're that young.
#176lostnumberwarPosted 6/13/2013 7:02:28 PM
Mutant1988 posted...
lostnumberwar posted...
A ball game or something similar on P.C. It's sort of like Qix where you have to section off areas of the play field until all the little balls are enclosed in small sections. It may have been for Windows 95.

I've been trying to figure out the name for this game for ages and I finally did!

It's "Jezzball".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw9BZRXXCRU

Thanks. Used to play this in computer class in high school when I had some time after finishing my assignments.
---
http://tinyurl.com/munz2mb
#177Blast_ProcessorPosted 6/13/2013 11:11:22 PM
lostnumberwar posted...
Blast_Processor posted...
I game on the PS1. It was a ninja game. You could throw the little stars and the first stage started off with training obviously. You could run through bamboo, etc.

There was definitely gore.

Tenchu Stealth Assassins

Not quite.

First stage was daytime. Maybe it was a samurai game? But it was definitely daytime. I remember seeing lots of blood.
#178baueris24Posted 6/14/2013 6:36:40 AM
Illumi_Knight posted...
I remember playing this on the SNES when I was around 5. You played as a Ginger with a black t shirt and blue jeans and I believe you land a on MysteeEEerious planet with aliens that looked like tan teenage mutant ninja turtles wearing bulletproof vests that shot lazers. In the beginning you have to go through a cave and swim for a little and jump a gap. You eventually get captured by the TMNT SWAT aliens and bust out of their jail with a friendly one. That is as far as I ever got it the game because games are tough as hell when you're that young.

The game you speak of is "Out of this World" if you lived in the US. In some countries, it was known as "Another World". It was a very cinematic game.
#179baueris24Posted 6/14/2013 6:43:03 AM
Blast_Processor posted...
Not quite.

First stage was daytime. Maybe it was a samurai game? But it was definitely daytime. I remember seeing lots of blood.

Is it Ninja: Shadow of Darkness? I vaguely remember playing a demo of a ninja game back in the day, but I'm not sure if this is the one.
#180RumbleSmithPosted 6/14/2013 1:05:39 PM
Mutant1988 posted...
RumbleSmith posted...
Okay I can't remember this one and it's killing me.

I think it was in the 16-bit era. The three protagonists are Viking characters with different skills and I think you could switch between them at will and one was female. A platformer, I think.

Anybody know it?

Sounds like "The Lost Vikings".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Vikings#Plot_2

No female characters as I recall though.

That's definitely it! Thank you! Don't know what I was thinking with the female character though. Im sure I haven't play it in at least 15 years, to be fair :)
---
Rumble Rumble