This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've never played any Hitman games at all.Is absolution a decent place to start?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I've never played any Hitman games at all.Is absolution a decent place to start?
2 years ago#21
nickoman33 posted...
No, I'd recommend playing the Hitman HD collection and just forget Absolution exists.

I don't understand this logic. I'm a big fan of the series and Absolution was a great game.

Let's hate on it because they made it have a real story and a more realistic disguise system.

Each area that you're in is a mini sandbox.
---
No Thanks
2 years ago#22
^^^^

???

Absolution was terrible. The disguise system is NOT realsitic at all but pretty much useless. Most of the game is just killing everybody and/or stealthing it in an equally unrealistic way. The game is just nothing like Hitman....it failed miserably. Although some aspects were cool others were just horribly off.
2 years ago#23
^^^
What hypocrisy that you praise the original Hitman game, which had a idiotic and brain-dead disguise system...but the disguise system is way better in Absolution, but you hate it and are in favor of the crappier system.

LoL
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I've never played any Hitman games at all.Is absolution a decent place to start?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived